Want to Lose Weight During a Pandemic? Here are 7 Tips from Experts …

loading…

JAKARTA – Since the Covid-19 pandemic, outdoor activities have become rare, even going to the gym routine now has to switch to training from virtual broadcasts. Does lack of motivation to exercise cause body weightYou went up drastically at this time?

You can also follow the tips and advice from nutritionist Lee Holmes, quoted from dailymail.co.uk. This might be the answer to your weight loss problems. Here’s the review. (Also read: These are the benefits of consuming boiled eggs for the body!)

1. Drink more water
Lee Holmes says the first thing you need to think about is drinking more water. Even if you think you are drinking enough water that is between two and three liters. Because generally people often mistake hunger for thirst when we are just thirsty, and the best thing to do is drink water.
Lee recommends that you drink a glass of water every time you want to eat or snack.

2. Increase Fiber Intake
Lee’s second recommendation is that you need to eat more fiber, as this regulates the digestive system. Vegetables are high in fiber and rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and they should be the main side and serving side of your plate. Lee recommends foods like leafy greens, zucchini, green beans, broccoli and asparagus, which can be paired with salads and main dishes.

3. Protein is Key
Protein is key to any diet like fiber, as Lee highlighted that it is ‘essential’ for building ‘muscle mass, increasing metabolism and feeling full’. One of his favorite foods which are rich in protein and delicious is sauteed scallops with mushrooms and spinach. “Include a variety of protein at every meal, including plant protein such as chickpeas, lentils, edamame beans, non-plant vegetable protein such as fish, eggs, lean meats and some dairy products,” said Lee.

4. Don’t forget to keep exercising
The success of weight loss is 70% determined by diet management, but the remaining 30% you still have to exercise even if it’s only lightly such as walking or yoga. “Combining exercise is great for your ideal waist circumference and mental health,” says Lee.

5. Keep Eating Favorite Foods
If you forbid yourself from eating some of your favorite foods, you may also be preparing to fail. Every now and then, let yourself enjoy a bit of what you like, whether it’s curry or homemade fish and chips but keep your diet in check. (Also read: 6 Independent Movies to Watch Streaming for the Weekend)

6. Appreciate yourself differently, not with food
If you’re used to rewarding victories at work with ice cream or take-out food, try doing something non-food related, whether it’s a massage, going to the movies, taking a warm bath or a pedicure. Too often, we reward ourselves with food when it doesn’t have to be and other means are just as effective.

7. Mencoba Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting, so the best way to train the digestive system and lose weight is also recommended by nutrition experts. You can do this in a number of ways, including limiting your calories on certain days or over certain periods of time. Now there is even an application that you can download on your cellphone to monitor intermittent fasting. The 16: 8 method is one of the most popular, as it involves eating during an eight-hour window and fasting for the remaining 16 hours.

(tdy)

.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending