Perpetrators of Church Attack in France Arrested Alive

loading…

NICE – The mayor of Nice, Christian Estrosi said the perpetrator of the attack on the church in the city in French the police successfully paralyzed it and has now been taken to the hospital for treatment. He said the perpetrators chanted “Allahu Akbar” before launch an attack.

Estrosi said one of the three people who died in the attack was a church guard. “The attacker continued to chant” Allahu Akbar “even after he was arrested,” Estrosi said, as reported by Reuters on Thursday (29/10/2020).

“The assault suspect was shot by the police, he is on his way to the hospital, he is still alive. Enough is enough, now is the time for France to break free from the peace law to definitively remove Islamo-fascism from our territory,” he continued.

He later said the victims died in a gruesome manner. “The method fits, without a doubt, the same way it was used against the brave teacher at Conflans Sainte Honorine, Samuel Paty,” he said. (Also read: Three Killed in an attack on a church in France, one victim was beheaded)

Regarding the number of victims, he said two people were confirmed dead in the attack. He said a third person, a woman who was badly injured, tried to escape from inside the church and escaped to a bar across from the building.

However, he did not clarify whether it was true that a victim was beheaded in this attack. As is known, previously a source in the police said a woman who was a victim of the attack died by beheading.

Neither Estrosi nor the Nice Police have disclosed the identity of the assailant and the motive for the attack. (Read also: Balath Al-Syuhada: Mission to Liberate France)

(esn)

.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending