WhatsApp continues to be the application used instant messaging service in the world. However, on many occasions, users they want to disconnect for a while from the service so as not to receive messages or calls from their contacts and they don’t know how to do it.
In this sense, you should know that there is a secret method that allows us to turn off WhatsApp without having to remove the internet from our phone. Although the simplest thing would be to deactivate mobile data or Wi-Fi, as we remain connected to the network we can listen to music or watch videos without anyone interrupting us.
Another alternative is to silence the WhatsApp chats that we use the most, but this implies having to enter each conversation and also does not prevent someone who we have not silenced from writing to us. Similarly, the messages will continue to arrive and we will see them in the notifications.
How to deactivate WhatsApp?
On Android, it is possible to force the stop of an app to stop working without having to uninstall it, which allows us to easily deactivate WhatsApp so that no one bothers us for a while. To do this, do the following:
- Enter the phone Settings> Applications and look for WhatsApp.
- Once we have found it among the list of all the apps that we have installed on the mobile, we touch on the WhatsApp icon.
- On the next screen that appears, we tap on the Stop button.
- Next, we will be shown a notice indicating that WhatsApp may stop working if we stop it forcibly.
- Confirm that you want to stop the application and from that moment we will stop receiving messages.
To reactivate it, just enter WhatsApp again from the icon of our mobile and voila, it will start working normally again.
WhatsApp, latest news: