Leading player on the labor market in France with 55,000 employees, more than 900 local agencies and points of reference, as well as a network of partners throughout the territory, Pôle emploi works daily to facilitate the return to employment of jobseekers and offer companies adequate answers to their recruitment needs.
To find out more about Pôle emploi, visit www.pole-emploi.org/accueil/
Date of first publication
CORPORATE EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANT (LYON JEAN JAURES) F/M
ADVISOR – DOMINANT COMPANY LABOR CONSULTANT
Type of contract
Duration of the contract if CDD
As a job consultant, here is a summary of the main missions you will be entrusted with:
• Promote the return to work of jobseekers and recruitment by companies
• Provide advice and share a diagnosis of the situation in order to propose solutions
• Inform, in a personalized way, the jobseeker and the company about the offer of Pôle emploi services, the labor market, employment aid, training and recruitment aid programs and digital services
• Organize and lead collective actions (in agencies, fairs and forums and/or online)
The job counselor employment has several dominant aspects: support, follow-up, companionship and job search control.
The envisaged recruitment relates to the dominant company.
Therefore, within the Pôle emploi agency, you will:
• Contribute to successful recruitment by sourcing relevant candidates
• Provide HR advice and solutions to the business in anticipating its recruiting needs, distributing an attractive job offer and implementing recruitment
Discover the profession of mainly corporate labor consultant with Sabrina through this video:
Before applying, you have the opportunity to complete your position representation through our realistic job simulation (https://poleemploi.aplygo.com/).
To support your integration and make it easier for you to take on your position, you will benefit from a skills development course.
This position is open to people with disabilities.
Gross annual salary over 14.5 months
You enjoy being in contact with a diverse audience.
You have sense of service and team spirit.
You know how to take initiative.
Your ability to listen, analyze and synthesize allows you to develop customized solutions.
Your written and oral communication is an asset.
So don’t hesitate and join us!
To find out about our recruitment consultant selection process, we invite you to read the different stages (www.pole-emploi.org/carriere/nous-rejoindre/pourquoi-pas-vous.html?type=article) .
Gross annual remuneration (spread over the effective duration of the contract)
Salary including 13th month and holidays
DR Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69), APE LYON JEAN JAURES (84315)
The trip is planned as part of the exercise of missions and training provided
Desired start date
As soon as possible
BA +2 level
From 1 to 3 years