Start of the guide
Diablo 2: Resurrected proposes us to return to the world of sanctuary more than 20 years later, in a tuning of this classic by Blizzard that is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, X Series X | S and Nintendo Switch.
Whether it is your first time hunting demons in the rich heat of the flames, or if you are already old dogs, we have prepared a Basic guide with all the essential tips and tricks What do you need to face this adventure on the right foot? action-RPG y roguelike. Are you afraid of hell? Well, take a look, you’re sure to get over your nerves right away.
At the start of a new game of Diablo 2 Resurrected, players have to choose a playable character class. As in the original, in this remastering we have available up to 7 different classes (counting the two additional ones added by the content expansion of Lord of Destruction).
These classes are as follows:
- Amazona: a very versatile fighter with a good command of the spear and the bow.
- Murderess: instructed in martial arts, her body and mind are deadly.
- Brbaro: unmatched in hand-to-hand combat and mastery of weapons.
- Druid: At the forefront of the forces of nature, he calls the wild beasts to his side and summons terrible storms.
- Sorceress: master elemental magic; Fire, Lightning and Ice.
- Necromancer: summons the undead as minions and curses his enemies.
- Paladn: a born leader, a holy man, and a blessed warrior.
So that you are very clear the differences of these classes, what are their special abilities, how is your playing style and even some of the most important recommendations to take into account, you can take a look at these entries in our guide.
As important as knowing what kinds of characters exist is discover what are the best builds that we can build for each class. For a long time the community has produced several builds that are clearly superior in terms of damage, power and potential to beat the game on the highest difficulty without breaking the keyboard in the process. We want recommend you some of which we consider best, one for each class, clarifying the point distribution what do you need, what abilities acquire and all equipment more useful. It is sure to be a great help for your adventure.
Attributes and statistics
Understand input all attributes and statistics Diablo 2 can be a bit confusing for the most novice players of the genre. But nothing happens, they are actually easy to learn once you take a look at them calmly, that is why in the guide we also have a section dedicated to explaining what types of attributes does your character have, what are elemental damage and resistances and so on.
To solve all doubts and important questions related to the adventure that Diablo 2: Resurrected proposes, as always we have a section of frequent questions. They are sure to help you quickly clarify any issue that is on your mind.
- How to transfer characters: Do you know that it is possible to play with your favorite characters from Diablo 2 in the remastering? In this tutorial we explain how to do it.
- Difficulty levels: Here we show the differences of each difficulty and how to unlock them all.
- Reset skills: We reveal the methods to reset all the statistics and skill points of your characters.
- Diablo 2 vs Diablo 2 Resurrected: Here we list the differences, changes and improvements that exist between the original title and the new remastering.