There has been extra great excitement associated with tonight’s broadcast of “Skal vi Danse”. Voice trouble during the broadcast last Saturday led to the “Love Island” profile Nate Kahungu and dance partner Helene Spilling still not having to leave the dance floor.
All participants brought viewer points and referee points from last Saturday into tonight’s broadcast.
Still, there were two dance couples who had to leave the competition. After a nerve-wracking dance duel, it was finally Agnete and Bjørn and Siri and Tarjei who had to put their dance shoes on the shelf and go home in tonight’s broadcast.
They got the fewest votes, and thus the dance adventure is now over – and eight couples have become six. This is the first time in the “Shall we dance” story that two couples have been sent out on the same night.
It was Agnete and Bjørn, Siri and Tarjei and Michael and Ewa who had to go out in a dance duel. The latter pair thus advanced in the competition.
It was a tearful Agnete Husebye who spoke to Dagbladet after the exit.
– It was expected. But it’s very sad nonetheless. I will miss Bjørn, she said as she wiped her tears.
The YouTuber and the experienced dance partner have received very good chemistry, and say that they will keep in touch even though the “Shall we dance” adventure has now come to an end.
Nor did Siri Kristiansen and her dance partner Tarjei hide that it was hard to leave the competition now.
– I think we did a good dance, but overall I do not think it is completely incomprehensible that you smoke out now, said the radio profile to Dagbladet after the exit, and added:
– I do not quite see which other couples should have gone out. It feels like it’s the way it should be.
She also makes no secret of the fact that she will miss Tarjei and the other people at the dance center.
The celebrities chose
The theme for Saturday’s broadcast was “celebrity choices”, where the celebrities themselves have been allowed to decide both dance and music – without the dance partners being allowed to get involved.
It naturally offered a number of highlights, airy soaring, glitter and glamor. Marte Bratberg (31) and her dance partner opened the terrific show with a show dance for which they collected 33 points.
The evening also offered several other surprises. Among other things, the gang from “Love Island” had taken the trip to surprise Nate Kahungu – who should have been voted out in the broadcast last Saturday.
He and dance partner Helene Spilling received a full pot – as many as 40 points – for their strong dance. When Dagbladet spoke to Kahungu after the dance, the “Love Island” profile said that it was both nerve-wracking and lovely to swing on the floor.
– Bringing out the message and message we had in our dance was incredibly wonderful. It also did not hurt with a full pot after a successful dance. We could not have asked for anything more, he said very proudly.
This is how the referee points were on Saturday night:
1. Marte and Benjamin: 33 points – a total of 69 points
2. Birgit and Philip: 36 points – a total of 76 points
3. Thomas and Rikke: 26 points – a total of 52 points
4. Agnete and Bjørn: 22 points – a total of 50 points
5. Nate and Helene: 40 points – a total of 68 points
6. Siri and Tarjei: 32 points – a total of 60 points
7. Michael and Ewa: 32 points – a total of 57 points