NHSO and Krung Thai Bank Developing a new flu vaccination reservation and appointment system through the app for people 65 years and older. Reserve a queue via a computer system at a medical facility that can join the gold card. It will be open for reservations and appointments in advance between February 1 – March 31, ’21 and vaccination will begin from 1 May – 31 August.
Today (23 Jan) Thailand Anti Fake News Center revealed that according to the news appeared in various media Regarding the issue of NHSO, book the right to get influenza vaccine through the Pangang app and gold card nursing homes. The Anti-Fake News Center conducts a fact check by National Health Security Office (NHSO) found that such issues Is real data
NHSO and Krung Thai Bank develop a new flu vaccine reservation and appointment system through the Pintang app for the elderly 65 years and older. Reserve a queue via a computer system at a medical facility that can join the gold card. It will open for reservations and appointments in advance between February 1 – March 31, and the vaccination service will start from 1 May – 31 August for the public. The 7 risk groups are:
1. Pregnant women are recommended to get influenza vaccine after 4 months of pregnancy.
2. Children aged 6 months to 2 years
3. People with 7 groups of chronic diseases (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, heart, stroke, kidney failure, cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and diabetes)
4. Seniors aged 65 years and over
5. People with aphasia who cannot help themselves
6.Rochthalassemia and people with immune deficiency
7. Obesity weighs 100 kg or more. Or body mass index greater than 35 kilograms per square meter
More information can be found at https://bit.ly/363j0qa And to enable people to receive information from the National Health Security Office Can be tracked on the website www.nhso.go.th or call 1330
Examined agency: National Health Security Office (NHSO)