How do I book an appointment for a comprehensive rehabilitation disability evaluation? What diseases deserve comprehensive rehabilitation? In the event that an application is submitted in order to obtain financial support from the comprehensive rehabilitation program, the disability must be evaluated by specialists, which requires booking a prior appointment at the Ministry of Human Resources, and we will present the steps in the following presentation.
How to book an appointment for a comprehensive rehabilitation disability evaluation
Comprehensive rehabilitation is a program from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for people with disabilities. It works to provide financial aid on a monthly basis, and is carried out according to special conditions. In addition, the evaluation must take place at the Ministry’s headquarters, which requires prior appointment booking from By performing the following steps:
Read also:Oil achieves the largest losses in half a decade.. Here are the oil prices today, December 9, effectiveness of a thousand | Mash for fattening Jaber Al-Qahtani.. Benefits, method of preparation and use When you organize the pages of your website, you can delete the page that was designated as the main page Officially.. Announcement of the date for stopping additional support for the citizen account in 2023
- Then click on the Start Service icon.
- You must go to the new page.
- The individual’s national ID number must be included.
- Enter the citizen’s name and mobile number.
- Then select the nearest location for the appointment.
- You must enter the required data.
- Then the reason for the appointment must be determined, which is a disability evaluation.
- It is necessary to determine the appropriate date.
- Finally, you must click on the Book icon that appears on the site.
Conditions for obtaining comprehensive rehabilitation support
There are many conditions that must be met in order for an individual to be entitled to benefit from comprehensive rehabilitation support, which are represented in the following points:
- The applicant must be a holder of Saudi nationality or hold movement cards, provided that they are valid and not expired.
- The citizen must not be more than 45 years old at the time of disability or injury.
- The presence of documented certificates of disability.
- Monthly income is less than 4000 riyals.
- His name must be included in the register of disabled people and he must not be a beneficiary of any government shelter or support services.
- The period of a person’s stay in civil, rehabilitation, or health centers affiliated with the government that provides assistance at state expense should not exceed 6 months per year.
- He must be a permanent resident of the Kingdom.
- He must not be among those receiving shelter services at the Ministry’s centres.
Diseases that deserve comprehensive rehabilitation
In the process of knowing how to book an appointment for a comprehensive rehabilitation disability evaluation, you must know that there are many diseases and disabilities that have been included in the program, which are as follows:
1- Hearing and sensory disabilities
- Profound hearing loss. Hearing level greater than 91 decibels, and subject to cochlear implant operations.
- Blindness: The degree of vision is less than 20 degrees or the visual acuity is more than 20/200 after the correction procedure.
- Blindness in one eye and weakness in the other.
- Profound hearing loss in one ear and weakness in the other ear.
2- Motor disabilities
- Peripheral paralysis
- Right hemiplegia
- Left hemiplegia
- Paralysis of both parties
- Partial amputation of one of the four limbs.
- Total amputation of one of the four limbs.
- Amputation of two upper or lower limbs
- Naughty amputation
- Quadruple amputation
- Right or left hemiplegia
- Weakness of the upper or lower extremities
- Severe shortening of the limb
- Severe weakness in the limb
3- Mental disabilities
- Minor thought disorder.
- Moderate intellectual disorder.
- Severe intellectual disorders.
4- Diseases causing disability
- Untreatable disfiguring skin diseases.
- Gluten sensitivity.
- Down’s syndrome.
- Marfan syndrome.
- Familial ataxia.
- Permanent hydrocephalus.
- Total kidney failure.
- Liver failure.
- Cancer diseases.
- Thalassemia major.
- Psychological disorders.
- Bone and cartilage dysplasia syndrome.
- Deformed rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Loss of control over outlets.
- Fragile chromosome syndrome.
- Sandrum syndrome.
- Organ transplantation.
- Metabolic diseases.
- Heart disease.
- Acquired immunodeficiency.
- Respiratory failure.
In the event of submitting an application for financial aid from the Comprehensive Rehabilitation Program, the disability must be assessed in detail by specialists at the Ministry of Human Resources, and an appointment must be booked in advance by the individual before heading.
#book #appointment #disability #evaluation #comprehensive #rehabilitation