KONTAN.CO.ID – Starting earlier this week, DKI Jakarta Province has again implemented Large-Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB). Online meeting applications such as Zoom will return to popularity.
Because, in line with the PSBB, many offices have to re-employ most of their employees at home. Online meeting applications such as Zoom will again become a mainstay.
Since the new corona virus pandemic hit the world, Zoom has become one of the most downloaded applications. Naturally, this application is indeed easy to use and has interesting features.
One that makes Zoom interesting is the Virtual Background feature. With this feature, users can change background at will when doing video call via Zoom.
This feature can be used more fully if you open Zoom via a laptop or PC. Well, here’s how to change background Zoom on a laptop:
How to change the Zoom background on a laptop
1. Sign in to the PC version of Zoom account, either via web or application
2. Click your account profile photo, then select the menu Settings
3. select Virtual Background. Don’t forget to activate Virtual Background support via the app’s start page.
4. If you have a green screen, choose menu I have a green screen. Virtual Background can still be used without green screen.
5. Inside Zoom will be available several options background. You can also add your own image by clicking on the sign “+”. Apart from pictures, you can also use videos.
Zoom’s official help site also advises you to place Zoom calls ahead background with a solid color.
Guide on how to replace background This zoom can be used for laptops with Windows and MacOS operating systems.
Editor: Prihastomo Wahyu Widodo