RIAUONLINE, PEKANBARU – An additional five patients died as a result of exposure to Covid-19 in Riau Province, Wednesday, November 25, 2020, and was dominated by four men and one woman.
Five Covid-19 patients died in four regencies / cities, namely in Bengkalis Regency, one resident died, a 57 year old male.
Furthermore, from Indragiri Hilir Regency, one resident died, male, 55 years old.
Then, from Dumai City, two residents died, male, aged 54 and 75 years.
Finally, from Pekanbaru City, one resident died, a 54 year old female.
Cumulatively, data as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020, the number of patients who died due to Covid-19 in Riau Province reached 424 people.
The following is the sad news data, the addition of five patients who have died due to Covid-19, namely:
1) Mr. BS (57) who is a resident of Bengkalis Regency
2) Mr. Y (54) who is a resident of Dumai City
3) Mr. PM (75) who is a resident of Dumai City
4) Mr. ML (55) who is a resident of Indragiri Hilir Regency
5) Mrs. S (54) who is a resident of Pekanbaru City