Sunday May 29 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Maison Pour Tous des Petits-Clos in Chartres: Fête des Clos.
This is how you will get started:
- to the circus arts with 4 Bostok circus workshops, currently located in the Clos district
- at the mosaic with the Régie des 3 R
- to computer music with Kassandre from Piano Panier
- virtual reality with headsets from the Mission Locale de Chartres
- to Boxing with Boxing Chartraine
- in handball with MSD Handball
You will also better discover:
- the activities of the Citizen Council of Les Clos on its stand
- Chartres Horizon’s range of activities on its stand as well as a photo exhibition
You will love the talent of the neighborhood associations which will be giving demonstrations throughout the afternoon: Capoeira (Abada Capoeira,) country dancing and ballroom dancing (Chartres Horizon), in Antillaise, African dance. We will end with a concert by Kassandre
You will enjoy free West Indian specialties prepared by locals.
A 100% winning raffle is planned (130 prizes await you).
A small catering is also provided on site.
Organized with the Citizen Council of Clos, the party brings together stands from associations in the district, the Régie des 3R, Chartres horizon, the Citizen Council of Clos or the Young Active Residence. A photo exhibition, calligraphy, make-up and circus stands, a tasting of Caribbean dishes, demonstrations by dance, sports or aviation associations and even a car driving simulator await you. You will also find a play area for children, a refreshment bar and snacks and you can participate in a raffle.