Real Madrid completes transfer of Brazilian nugget Reinier

The Madrid press has been talking about it for a few days. Florentino Pérez and his teams had thus set their sights on Reinier, the nugget of Flamengo. At the same time, Jorge Jesus, the coach of the winner of the Copa Libertadores, announced the future departure of his player: “I launched three players. One 17 year old (Reinier, editor’s note), one 18 year old and another 19 year old. They have been titular in certain matches of Flamengo. The 17-year-old is going to be sold to a large club in Europe for several million euros, right now ”.

And since Saturday evening, all the media have been unanimous. Marca, AS or UOL Esporte in Brazil announce that it’s done: Reinier will be merengue. The figures differ a little, since AS mentions an amount of 35 million euros which will end up in Flamengo’s cases, corresponding to 80% of the player’s release clause, while the remaining 20% ​​will go into the pocket of the agent and the family of the nugget. The total cost would therefore exceed 40 million euros. Marca meanwhile announces an amount of 30 million euros, while 10% of this sum will go to the agent’s account, and the midfielder will also pocket 10%.

The same route plan as for Vinicius and Rodrygo

Anyway, all sources indicate that the formalization will be done from January 19, after the player turns 18. The Merengues thus outstripped Atlético’s neighbors, FC Barcelona, ​​Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, according to the Iberian press. Once arrived in Madrid, the plan that was established for him will be the same as that which had been drawn up for his compatriots Vinicius Junior and Rodrygo Goes, namely meetings with Real Madrid Castilla in Segunda B while taking part in first team workouts to get started. Once it has adapted, it will be permanently available to Zinedine Zidane.

With the arrival of Reinier, Real Madrid is offering a new nugget and the pool of promising U21 players – some already confirmed at the highest level – is starting to scare: Martin Odegaard, Achraf Hakimi, Fede Valverde, Éder Militão, Takefusa Kubo, in addition to the two Brazilians mentioned above … No doubt that Juni Calafat, the Madrid nugget finder specialist in the Latin American continent It has a lot to do with this transfer …

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.