The Ostdeutsche Sparkassenverband (OSV) – service provider for the savings banks in the federal states of Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt – is looking for a legal team member as soon as possible
- Advice and support for the savings banks and the association in banking law
- Legal advice on product development, especially digital products
- You participate in specialist committees and working groups of the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe.
- You will also design legal training events for the savings banks and carry them out at the locations in Berlin and Potsdam or, if you wish, directly at the savings banks on site.
- two state law exams, at least one “satisfactory”
- like professional experience in banking and / or IT law
- Strong teamwork, a communicative working style, very high level of initiative, resilience, flexibility, creativity as well as independence and presentation security
- IT affinity
- a professionally and communicatively challenging job
- very good development opportunities
- a job for an employer that has been recognized for its commitment to employees and has received the “Work and Family Audit” certificate several times
- a modern, well-equipped workplace in the fundamental questions / legal team and – after familiarization – a very employee-friendly home office practice
- a remuneration appropriate to the position according to the TVöD-S, as a component of the retirement provision an additional pension for the public service and the other usual social benefits
- the opportunity to expand your experience, skills and professional responsibility
If you want to accept this interesting challenge, please apply by January 3rd, 2021.
The head of the legal team, Mr. Andreas Heffner (030-2069 1740), will be happy to provide you with further information in the department of fundamental questions.
Applications from people with disabilities will be given preference if they are suitable.