How many Yemeni community is there in Kuwait? What is the number of expatriates in Kuwait? Kuwait is keen to open its door to receive many Arab and non-Arab communities on an ongoing basis, and among these communities is the Yemeni group in the country, and we will learn about their number below.
How many Yemeni community is there in Kuwait?
The Yemeni community is one of the most famous Arab communities that have existed in the State of Kuwait for a long time due to many circumstances, as the number of members of the Yemeni community in the State of Kuwait does not exceed 5,000 people only, which is considered a low percentage and the Yemenis belong to the category of minorities in the State of Kuwait.
Read also:The effect of Indomie on diabetics surprises everyone A Saudi gastroenterology consultant explainsHow do I make red pasta? The easiest way is pasta. How do I know the bank accounts linked to the ID number? How do I set up an account in Tellonym? Al-Til program: How do I access my data for livestock support? Change the number of livestock in livestock support
It should be noted that during the events of the Arab Spring that affected the State of Yemen, the State of Kuwait took a set of decisions to secure its borders, and among the decisions was to prevent Yemenis from entering and traveling to Kuwait, as the members of the Yemeni community in Kuwait represent only a small percentage that does not exceed 0.1% of the total number of expatriates in the country.
At the present time, the people of Yemen are suffering from poor living conditions due to the situation, and they are known for their honesty, good treatment, sincerity and popular acceptance. There is also closeness with the Kuwaitis in customs and traditions, so Kuwait has opened its doors to different nationalities, including Yemenis.
If a Yemeni citizen wishes to obtain a Kuwait visa, he must bring a set of official documents and papers, which are as follows:
- A completed and signed Kuwait visa application form.
- A copy of your confirmed return ticket or proof of ticket reservation.
- Two passport-sized photographs with the required specifications, with a white background, and glasses are not recommended.
- Proof of residence in Kuwait, such as booking a hotel.
- The tourist or commercial invitation must be stamped and authenticated by the party issuing the invitation.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the period of stay in Kuwait, including a bank statement for the past three months.
- Your passport or travel document must contain at least 3 blank pages and be valid for at least 3 months from the time you intend to leave Kuwait..
- A letter from the employer stating the monthly salary, the position in which the individual works, and any additional documents that support the purpose of the trip.
Number of expatriates in Kuwait
In the context of talking about the number of Yemeni community in Kuwait, it must be recognized that there are many different communities residing in Kuwait, both Arabs and non-Arabs, in different numbers, which are represented in the following:
- The population of Kuwait is 4.6 million people
- AThe number of expatriates in Kuwait is 3.09 million people.
- The number of members of the Indian community is 1.01 million Indians
- The number of members of the Egyptian community is 671 thousand Egyptians
- The number of members of the Filipino community is 214 thousand Filipinos
- The indigenous population of Kuwait is 1.5 million people
- The number of members of the Syrian community is 160 thousand Syrians
- The number of members of the Bangladeshi community is 281 thousand expatriates
- The number of members of the Pakistani community is 109 thousand Pakistanis
- The number of members of the Sri Lankan community is 94 thousand Sri Lankans
- The number of members of the Nepalese community is 70 thousand expatriates
- The number of members of the Saudi community is 128 thousand Saudis
- The number of members of the Iraqi community is 15 thousand Iraqis
- The number of members of the Yemeni community is 5 thousand Yemenis
The State of Kuwait opens its door to many different groups, nationalities and communities to embrace them among the indigenous people on its land, including the Yemeni people, as the two countries share many good relations.
#Yemeni #community #Kuwait