Facebook is a red social that we use a lot in our day or day to interact with our friends or pages that interest us. Therefore, it may happen that at some point we leave open our account on a computer, tablet or phone that is not ours, so the platform offers us a simple tool that allows us to log out remotely. How does it work? Here we explain it to you
To apply this method on Facebook, you don’t need any application from third parties, since you can do it both through the web version of the social network and from a mobile device. In addition, this tool can also be used to expel strangers who have been able to access your profile.
Sign out from a PC
Facebook also gives us the opportunity to close the sessions that we have open on other devices through a PC. Here are the steps to follow:
- Enter the Facebook Settings menu. To do this, click on the downward triangle button in the upper right corner.
- In the menu that opens, click on the Settings and privacy category. Once inside, click on the Settings option to enter the settings screen.
- In the left column, click on Security and login
- In the Where are you logged in section you can see a list of devices where you have Facebook logged in with your account.
- If you do not recognize one of the logins, click on the three dots that are located on its right side and click Exit.
- Log out from a phone.
Sign out from a phone
To remotely log out of Facebook through a mobile device, be it a smartphone or tablet, you must complete the following steps:
- In the Facebook mobile application, you have to click on the button with the three horizontal bars that you have in the upper right corner.
- Then, click on the Settings and privacy section to display your options.
- Click on Settings. Then you have to go down to the Security section. In it, now click on the Security and login option.
- Within Security and login, in the Where have you logged in section you can see the last two devices where you logged in.
- To enter the complete list, click on See all.
- Click on the login that you do not recognize and click the Close session button.
Facebook, latest news: