Find a post-secondary institution abroad

The authorities in Canada do not publish any official list of recognized educational institutions located outside of Canada (other than the list of Canadian elementary and secondary schools abroad).

However, you can get information on:

Explore international education resources

Find relevant information on relevant authorities and organizations related to international education in the country where you plan to go.

Where :
Search result :

Get financial help

Get help information financial offered to international students.

Emigrate abroad

International students may need to obtain a study permit and/or visitor visa to enter the country where you plan to study.

Visit the webpage Emigrate abroad to get more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.