The list of aphrodisiac foods is long – from spices to sweets. We’ll tell you what shouldn’t be missing on your shopping list if the next cooking evening with your partner doesn’t just want the stove top to get hot.
It is well known that love goes through the stomach. The effect of aphrodisiac foods is particularly tingling. We’ll tell you the best products with which you can reinforce a mutual desire. Even if aphrodisiac foods are scientifically no guarantee of increased pleasure, they can still have a positive effect.
- Chili: When consuming chilli, opiates are released, which supposedly ensure that our sexual organs are filled with blood and, at the same time, happiness hormones are released.
- Strawberries: Studies reveal that the delicious fruit not only invites you for more because of its bright red color, but also has a positive effect on our libido at the same time. The reason for this is the high proportion of vitamin C and zinc.
- Figs: The fig was already used as an aphrodisiac food by the ancient Greeks. The reason for this was the outward resemblance to the female sexual organ.
- Chocolate: Chocolate, especially those with a very high cocoa content, contains phenylethylamine. Researches show that this makes our mood rise, and so does our blood sugar level. Sharp senses and easy irritability are the result.
- Walnuts: In a study it becomes clear that this type of nut is characterized by a high magnesium content, which in turn favors the production of the female sex hormone progesterone. This has a very calming effect on the body.
- Alcohol: Be careful, because we don’t mean hard drinks to dampen inhibitions here. We are talking much more about a glass of sparkling wine, because there is a lot of carbon dioxide in it. It is proventhat this ensures that the alcohol gets into the blood faster and the pleasure centers are stimulated.
- Pomegranate: The classic when it comes to aphrodisiac foods is clearly the pomegranate. The fruit already symbolized sensuality and fertility in the past. That alone is reason enough to spoon out the delicious kernels with relish in front of your loved one.
Aphrodisiac pomegranate brownies
You can certainly seduce your darling with delicious brownies. And not just because chocolate and pomegranates are the main ingredients.
- For the recipe you need 120 milliliters of olive oil, 150 grams of sugar, 90 grams of cocoa, 2 eggs, 40 grams of flour, 100 grams of pomegranate, 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and a little salt.
- Mix the oil, sugar, cocoa, salt and eggs in a bowl. Then carefully add the flour and stir in until a smooth dough is formed.
- Then put the mixture in a loaf pan and sprinkle it with the pomegranate seeds and the chocolate pieces. 30 minutes in the preheated oven and you can taste the delicious pleasure makers.