Ideally you bring the following with you:
- Study in one of the following courses (preferably from the third semester) or a comparable qualification in the areas of: audiovisual media, media design, digital media, brand management, marketing and communication, graphic design or a comparable field
- Ideally, first experience in the creation and production of graphics and communication media in the online and print sectors
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Ideally, first experience in creating moving image content and editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- A good feel for colors, typography and imagery
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Confident use of MS Office
- Strong communication skills, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Creativity and fun bringing in your own ideas
- Teamwork and commitment
- Analytical mindset and strategic way of working
Please note that we work in a hybrid working model.
Of course, we can’t do it without formalities either. Please apply exclusively online and include with your application a CV, current certificate of enrollment with details of the semester, current grades, relevant certificates, proof of compulsory internship if applicable and proof of the standard period of study (max. total size of the attachments 5 MB) and mark yours in the online form Application documents as “relevant to this application”.
Citizens of countries outside the European Economic Area should, if necessary, send along their residence/work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from severely disabled people and people with disabilities of equal status. If you have any questions, you can also contact the location’s representative for severely disabled people at [email protected], who will be happy to support you in the further application process after your application.
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and there is no right to return them.
HR Services will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process by email to [email protected] or on our careers page “Chat-Bot” via the speech bubbles at the bottom right.
#Working #student #position #area #social #media #communication #marketing #MercedesBenz #Management #Consulting