The Vice President of Communication and Information, Jorge Rodríguez, reported that Venezuela is reporting this Thursday 279 new cases of community contagion by covid-19 and 83 imported, for a total of 332 new cases and regretted 5 new deaths.
Rodríguez noted that of the 5,748 active cases, a, 5,218 currently remain asymptomatic.
For this Thursday Venezuela reports 8,372 positive cases, 2,544 recovered and 80 deceased, so the vice president urged the Venezuelan people not to let their guard down and comply with the care for epidemiological control, as well as comply with quarantine.
- 24 Zulia
- 99 of Las Pulgas market focus
- 35 Dtto Capital
- 8 Antiman
- 4 Catia
- 3 Saint John
- 3 The Vega
- 2 Caricuao
- 1 Paradise
- 1 Sta Teresa
- 2 Santa Rosalia
- 2 Saint Peter
- 1 The Junquito
- 1 La Candelaria
- 1 Saint Joseph
- 42 Sucre: 40 are from the Capital, 1 from Araya and 1 from Cariaco
- 34 Bolívar
- 9 Táchira
- 8 Yaracuy: mainly from the focus of the chicken beneficiary located in the Bruzual municipality.
- 6 Miranda
- 6 Monagas
- 5 Anzoátegui
- 4 Aragua
- 3 Carabobo
- 2 Nva Sparta
- 1 Delta Amacuro
For this Thursday, 83 imports are reported in total
- 68 from Colombia
- 9 from Brazil
- 5 from Peru
- 1 from Ecuador
The sector vice president regretted the death of five new Venezuelans due to the coronavirus, for a total of 80 deaths in the country.
- A 48-year-old woman from Zulia was a merchant, she became infected in the Flea Market
- 64-year-old man from the Zulia municipality Maracaibo
- 49-year-old man from Sucre-Cumaná state
- 62-year-old man from the San Pedro parish in Caracas
- 59 year old man from Tocuyito, Carabobo state
He highlighted that of the 8 thousand 662 active cases in the country, 2,554 are recovered, 4,965 admitted receiving treatment, of which, 705 are in Comprehensive Diagnostic Centers, 68 in private clinics.
“The vast majority of patients are younger than 49 years of age, 80% of cases, which differentiates the statistic that attacks youth in Venezuela, the vast majority affects youth,” he concluded.