At the end of December 2020, the first vaccines against Covid 19 began to arrive in the country, declared a pandemic in March of that same year, and with quarantine as of the 20th of that month in Argentina.
Two and a half years after the first immunizations, in Bahía Blanca they have already applied 792,478 doses, according to records from the Buenos Aires Ministry of Health.
Of this total, 293,090 correspond to the first, 266,650 to the second, 34,717 to the third, and 198,013 to reinforcements.
Currently in the city, they are being applied in:
– Antonio Menghini Health Center (May 25 396 – General Cerri):
– CAPS Maldonado (Ricchieri 2535): 4550257
– CAPS Leandro Piñeiro (Adrián Veres and Martín Gil): 4556104
– Patagonia Vaccination Center (Lauquen 356): 4862440
– Villa Miter Vaccination Center (Garibaldi 149 – Coloso VM): 4817261
– Enrique Julio Health Unit (Av. Arias 1730): 4556898
– Leonor Capelli Health Center (Lautaro and Paul Harris – Engineer White): 4573132/4571350
– La Falda Vaccination Center (Humboldt 56): 4554626
– Malvinas Heroes Center (Caronti 76): 4500504
– CAPS San Dionisio (Rondeau 2214): 4550211
The current scheme is focused on the universe of 9.3 million individuals over 50 years of age who did not reinforce their vaccination in the last six months.
Group 1 high risk:
Applies to: over 50 years of age, immunocompromised and/or pregnant;
Groups at high risk of developing serious illnesses and dying;
A booster dose is recommended every six months, with a minimum of four months between doses;
This is independent of the number of previously applied vaccines.
Group 2 medium risk:
Applies to: under 50 years of age with comorbidities (chronic diseases and/or obesity), individuals with high exposure and strategic functions such as health personnel;
Considered to be at medium risk of experiencing serious illness or death;
A new booster is recommended six months after the last dose applied;
Then a booster per year.
Group 3: low risk:
Applies to: under 50 years of age without comorbidities;
With low risk of complications;
One booster per year is recommended.
On the other hand, the tests can be carried out in private providers, or in the only free testing center, which works in Caronti 76, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., without a prior shift.
#doses #covid #applied #Bahia #vaccination #began