Update on the condition of a 1-year-old boy after the hospital gave him the wrong medicine. The injury inside the throat is still swollen. Doctors also had to use a ventilator and give him sleeping pills.
On December 9, 2023, it was reported that from the case of a mother taking her son, aged 1 year and 4 months, to a hospital in Samut Prakan Province After his son slipped and fell and hit his head on the floor in the bathroom. After receiving treatment, the hospital sent him to another hospital for a brain scan. During the trip, the nurse took the wrong medicine from the medicine that makes you sleep. It is an acidic drug. Until having to be sent to Ramathibodi Hospital for treatment
Latest on the fan page be one Has updated the boy’s condition, stating that the pharmacist’s condition was the wrong medicine. At this time, the little one’s condition is still stable and has a better response. He can open his eyes and look at his mother’s face. The area of the neck with the burn had less swelling but the skin still showed signs of corrosion. The injury inside the throat is still swollen. Doctors still have to use a ventilator and must always give sleeping pills.
Information from the fan page is one
#Update #condition #year #child #hospital #prescribed #wrong #medicine #throat #swollen #ventilator