Summer 2023 Internship and Co-op Program – Intern, Marketing
In regards to
The Home Depot Canada Internship and Co-op Program provides a 16-week paid internship.
As an intern, you’ll apply knowledge learned in the classroom to a real-world work environment, implement high-impact projects, develop your skills, and collaborate with people across the company.
Duration : From May 8 to August 25
Number of positions offered: 2
Emplacement : Store Support Center, Toronto
Join the team!
The Marketing team is united, diverse and demonstrates creativity and technical and strategic skill. It includes brand and merchandising marketers, content strategists, marketing planners, and experts in flyer and ad production, loyalty, and customer relationship management. She is part of the large Marketing and E-Commerce team.
As a Marketing Intern, you are passionate about service, and excel at communicating and collaborating with others. You think about individual product categories (paint, appliances, power tools) and know how to connect them (kitchen renovation project) in order to offer customers a complete solution and make their experience easy and meaningful. You help provide customers with a convenient and hassle-free connected shopping experience, act as a brand manager and understand the importance of brand guidelines to ensure consistency in all aspects of the customer experience.
Summary of functions
You run campaigns that inspire do-it-yourselfers to do more, and deliver unparalleled value every day by promoting our services, skills, low prices, and innovative, exclusive products. You help shape future campaigns using competitive intelligence and reports. Finally, you participate in the improvement of the experience relating to current and future campaigns to maximize customer engagement in an interrelated manner.
Contribution to post
- University or college studies in progress in administration or marketing or in other related fields, an asset.
- Focus on results and continuous improvement.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with team members, communicate and influence.
- Sense of initiative to meet challenges.
- Emphasis on providing factual information to guide important decisions.
- Interest in planning and optimizing resources to achieve objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and set priorities in order to achieve business goals.
For a candidate to be selected, he must be Currently enrolled at an accredited university or college in Canada for the duration of the program. In addition, he must be legally authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit).
Benefits of the position
- Improved yearly calendars for contractors, do-it-yourselfers and “do it for me” customers.
- Competition monitoring.
- Campaign launch support (production instructions, image and content gathering, ad verification).
- Creation of themed listings and landing pages supporting the customer’s shopping experience.
- Production of analyses, reports and perceptions on the campaigns.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Performance feedback, leadership and development opportunities.
- Full-Time Associate Health and Dental Program and Gift Matching Program.