Studies show that there are plenty of ways to burn calories and stay fit without putting in too much effort with exercise.
Here are the most important ways that will help you lose weight without double effort:
- Researchers have found evidence that exposure to cold temperatures can speed up your metabolism.
- A 15-minute cold shower can burn up to 62 calories.
- Few of us enjoy housework, but vacuuming, for example, can help you keep fit.
- Celery has long been considered a negative calorie food, and studies have shown that 72 calories are burned while eating solid celery and 112 calories are burned drinking liquid celery.
go to shopping
- Pushing your cart will burn 243 calories per hour.
- Doing a simple walk for at least 30 minutes a day can help lower blood pressure, strengthen muscles and boost immune function.
- Research suggests that chewing gum reduces binge eating between meals.
- Chewing gum promotes a feeling of fullness, thus reducing the number of calories you consume.
- A study of 30 young men found that chewing gum for 20 minutes after each meal increased the metabolic rate, even during the night.