KOMPAS.com – McDonald’s (McD) crispy fries are delicious to eat as a casual snack during the day.
But sometimes after trying many recipes you still fail to make the fries crispy. Don’t worry, McDonald’s Indonesia will reveal their French fries recipe.
This recipe was uploaded on the official McDonald’s Indonesia InstaStory on Instagram @mcdonaldsid.
Record the recipe and you can practice at home, McDonald’s style fries does not require complicated materials.
- Large potato
- Ice Cube
- Beef broth
- Soy milk
- Corn syrup
- Baking soda
- The oil for frying
1.The first step, prepare ice cubes, beef broth, soy milk, corn syrup and baking soda and mix all the ingredients in one bowl. Then set aside first and prepare the fries.
2. Find potatoes that are large in size for long fries. After that, peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them lengthwise.
3. After the potatoes are washed, put them in the broth that has been made. After that, put the bowl filled with potatoes and broth in the refrigerator and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Next go to the fry potato step. At this stage, you have to prepare enough oil for frying then heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Make sure the oil is hot to 200 degrees Celsius. Then fry the potatoes for 3 minutes in hot oil.
6. After that, drain the potatoes and add salt to make it taste more delicious. Finally french fries McDonald’s style ready to be served.