The GGD Amsterdam launched a checklist on Thursday to ensure that the holidays at home are corona-proof.
The list contains rules and advice for celebrating Christmas at home in a small gathering. When shopping for Christmas groceries, it is recommended to do this on time and to go to the shops especially in the morning and during the week. It also explains how people can best make video calls to each other. With old and new, the advice is to toast to the new year together outside, from a distance.
Children up to the age of 12 are allowed to sing together, according to the GGD. Children up to the age of 18 are allowed to dance together. If you are older, it is advisable to only dance outside at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters, unless you are dancing with someone from your own household.
You are also asked to pay extra attention to people who are lonely.
More corona news
- Half a year after corona infection, 90 percent still have antibodies
- Amsterdam gives 15,000 mouth caps to the food bank
- Only once every three years preventive breast cancer screening, to reduce regional disparities caused by the corona crisis.
- Corona patients in hospitals continues to decline
- Number corona cases decreases slightly, total to over half a million
- Coronavirus mortality in the south is 8 times higher than in the north
- ’Infecting healthy people with corona for research ‘
- Gommers: skip Christmas for a year
- Half a millionth Dutch person tested positive for corona
- Last 24 hours 4,947 new corona cases, 977 more then Tuesday
- Number of corona patients in hospitals continues to fall
- Arts Radboudumc: lungs usually recover well at Covid-19
- Imprisonment for rioters during demonstration Virus truth
- Austere Thanksgiving with smaller coronavirus turkeys
- European Medicines Agency ‘very hopeful’ about corona vaccine for Christmas
- Curaçao, Aruba: increase in corona infections alarming
- Chancellor Merkel wants to ski slopes keep locked
- Number of deaths from Covid-19 in Belgium above 16,000
- Germany bans fireworks in large squares because of corona
- US records highest number of new corona deaths in six months
- ’Massive political fight to open ski slopes at Christmas’
- Spain wants to limit Christmas celebrations to six people
- For the first time more than 500 deaths from corona in Russia
Entertainment / personal:
Read it here corona news from Wednesday 25 November back.