® Mastercard is a registered trademark and the concept of circles is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The National Bank is an authorized user.
MD Transfer Interac is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used under license.
1. Electronic transactions are transactions you make in Canadian dollars at our automated teller machines, at a participating merchant, through our online banking services or those related to certain transactions on your account. Although electronic transactions may be included and free of charge within the limits of your plan, certain service fees may apply. The Anytime Deposit Service is no longer considered electronic transactions.
2. Assisted transactions are via counter, Anytime Deposit Service, transaction with a representative or issuance of checks.
3. To use the Transfer service Interac
MD, you must be registered or enrolled in our Internet Banking Solutions for Businesses. Funds transfer must be made to a bank account held at a participating Canadian financial institution. If you exceed the transfer limit provided in your plan, a $1.50 service fee may apply when sending money by Transfer Interac.
4. Subscription to our Business Internet Banking Solutions (SBIE) required.
5. A compatible digitizer must be purchased separately at the customer’s expense.
6. To apply for an account opening online, you must already have an active personal account accessible online at a Canadian financial institution. If applicable, we will identify you and begin your online bank account opening. Please note, however, that we will not be able to finalize the account opening online. An expert will contact you within 1 to 2 business days to confirm your identity, assess your needs and activate your account. You will then need to go to a branch to collect your debit card.
7. Subject to credit approval from National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
*To benefit from a monthly fee waiver, a minimum daily balance of $80,000 must be maintained throughout the month.
#Hybrid #Business #Plan #National #Bank