It can be said that Microsoft Word is a software word processor that is very popular and widely used today.
The functions of Microsoft Word itself are varied, not only for processing words, but also for counting and correcting incorrect words.
Microsoft Word even has features translate which not many users know about.
How does it work?
For those of you who want to translate sentences or words using Microsoft Word, the method is quite easy.
Translation can be done by translating small pieces of words or sentences or whole sentences into various languages.
Microsoft Word can detect the language automatically, but users can also specify the language manually if needed.
The way to automatically translate words or sentences with Microsoft Word is as follows:
- Select the word or sentence or paragraph you want to translate
- Click the “Reviews” menu
- Then select “Translate” and select “Translate Selection”
- On the right side, the selected word will appear along with the translation settings
- Select the original language and the destination language by scrolling down the arrows
- Then you can check whether the translation is correct.
- You can change it if there is a translation of the word that does not fit
- Then click “Insert” to automatically change the translation of the selected writing language.