Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield in the massive storm:

After Upon Queen Elizabeth’s death, her coffin was moved to Westminster Hall. He was there in the days before the funeral and the public had the opportunity to visit the coffin and say a last farewell. According to the British tabloid The Telegraphover a quarter of a million people have visited Westminster Hall and the queue to glimpse the coffin could take up to 15 hours.

There was therefore a violent rampage when the “This Morning” profiles. Holly Willoughby (41) And Philip Schofield (60) arrived at Westminster Hall and apparently sneaked into the head of the queue. They could enter an entrance, without queuing, which was closed to the public. Those who were waiting their turn had been there for a full 13 hours.

Willoughby and Schofield caused a stir when they passed the others in the queue and several people are said to have started yelling for them. A witness reports that Schofield smiled and looked around.

– This made a lot of people angry. People said “how can they do it?”. There was real hatred towards them, it wasn’t fair, a witness said according to the report Daily mail.

NOT HEALTHY: A video clip from Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral boils the internet. Reporter: Christina H. Korneliussen / Dagbladet TV
sea ​​View

He’ll get them fired

In the time following the wake, Willoughby and Schofield garnered huge criticism. Several Brits are said to have gotten so angry that they launched a petition to get the TV duo fired from the “This Morning” show, write The Irish sun. The original goal was to get 15,000 signatures.

Get attention with touching details

Get attention with touching details



By Tuesday they will have reached their goal and at the time of writing they have collected more than 50,000 signatures. A new target was set to get 75,000 people to support the petition.

According to The Sun, Willoughby will refuse to quit his job, an ITV source confirmed.

THE WHIP: This drummer is whipped by his ponytail during Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral procession in London on September 19th. Video: AP. Reporter: Magnus Paus
sea ​​View

Denies to sneak in

The criticism of the two TV profiles came almost immediately after their visit to Westminster Hall. It didn’t take long before Willoughby released an audio clip explaining the incident, he writes Wales online.

– Like hundreds of other accredited broadcasters and journalists, we have received official permission to enter Westminster Hall. It was solely to report on the vigil for the millions of people in Britain who were unable to visit Westminster on their own, she said, continuing:

– The rules dictated that we were immediately escorted along the edge to a platform at the back of the room, in contrast to those who paid homage (to the late queen, ed) who walked on a carpeted area near the coffin and had time to take themselves. a break. None of the broadcasters or reporters took the place of anyone in the queue and none passed the Queen.

AROUND THE WORLD: Not everything went exactly according to plan during Queen Elizabeth’s funeral. Reporter: Mars Nyløkken Helseth / Dagbladet TV
sea ​​View

He also explained that they followed the rules but understood that it might seem like something else, and so they understood people’s reaction.

– Please, you must know that we never queued, concluded Willoughby.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.