Ort: 28239 Bremen | Contract type: Full-time, permanent | Job-ID: 779989
We want to shape the future of trade and tourism and trust in committed and qualified employees who want to move this future together with us. Take the next decisive step in your career with the REWE Group and discover the diverse opportunities that we have to offer you. Your entry into the REWE Group is the beginning of a promising professional career with one of the largest employers in Germany.
We are looking for a dedicated and qualified person to start as soon as possible
Career changer: in the hardware store in Bremen (m/f/d)
Greater Bremen and surroundings
HLS is an in-house service provider of the REWE Group and looks after a large part of the assortment in the Toom DIY store. As an employee at HLS, you will support sales in day-to-day business and on projects of all kinds as a real non-food expert.
Your duties include
- Market remodeling and facilities
- Support with the activation of new assortments and various reworking of the existing assortment
- Support in the service manager areas when looking after the markets
- Use in various projects in the stores of the REWE Group
You bring with you
- Willingness to stay overnight and travel
- First professional experience in a comparable position in retail is desirable
- Lateral entrants with an affinity for the product and/or manual skills
- Excellent communication and team skills, ability to deal with conflict and a committed and independent working style
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office
- Possession of a driving license category B
We offer you
- An attractive remuneration package (fixed salary), expenses and social benefits of a large company
- A company car, which is also available to you for private use without restrictions (incl. holidays and Europe-wide use of fuel cards)
- Thorough training and the use of the latest work and communication tools
- An exciting and varied field of work with attractive working hours (Mon-Fri, no late shifts)
- If suitable, a wide range of development opportunities and opportunities for advancement in a high-performance company
Have we piqued your interest?
Further information is available on our website at www.rewe-group.com/karriere.
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please use our online form for this! Here you can send us your application with just a few clicks.