Bandung – If you often use digital applications to type or send documents, of course you are already familiar with the term PDF file. The Portable Document Format or PDF file type is a file format that is often used to store digital documents.
PDF itself is a file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 which is used for digital document exchange purposes. There are times when we are at school, work or business and have to combine several PDF files into one PDF file.
There are several ways to combine PDF files. However, if you are still confused or have difficulty combining several PDF files into just one file, let’s look at 5 free websites for combining PDF files and how to do it.
- How to combine PDF files into one document via Xodo pdf.online:
- Open the page https://pdf.online/merge-pdf
- Click ‘Select file’
- Click the ‘Merge’ button to start the process of merging the pdf files
- Download the combined pdf file to your device
- How to combine PDF files into one document via ilovepdf:
- Buka laman iLovePDF
- Click the ‘Select PDF files’ button
- Select the PDF files on your device that you want to combine
- Click the ‘Merge PDF’ button in the bottom right corner which will automatically appear on the screen
- Make sure it says ‘PDFs have been merged!’
- Click the ‘Download merged PDF’ button
- How to combine PDF files into one document via Smallpdf:
- Open the smallpdf page
- Click the ‘Select pdf file’ or ‘Choose files’ button
- Click the ‘Combine files’ option
- Next select the ‘options’ button
- You can adjust the position of the PDF file according to your needs
- Select ‘Merge PDF’
- Download the merged pdf file.
- How to combine PDF files into one document via combinepdf:
- Open the combinepdf page
- Click the ‘Upload files’ button
- Select the pdf files you want to combine
- Drag and drop blocks of files to change their order
- If so, click the ‘COMBINE’ button
- How to combine PDF files into one document via pdf2go:
- Open the PDF2GO page
- Upload the pdf files you want to combine.
- Sort files by dragging and dropping them in the order you want
- Click ‘Save’ to open the saving options
- Click again on the “Save” button to download the combined pdf file.
After listening to the explanation and steps on how to combine several PDF files into one, have any of you tried it? Hope this helps!
#Websites #Merge #PDF #Files #Easily #Free