The Ministry of Health (minsal)is conducting the process of annual vaccination against him COVID-19 which began in October, with the aim of continuing with the immunization process mass of the population.
New dose, which was incorporated into the Immunization Program (PNI)consists of a bivalent vaccine against him SARS-COV-2 and offers protection against the original variant and Ómicron.
In this regard, the Minister of Health, Ximena Aguilerahe said that “we are the first Latin American country to have this vaccine and we hope it will allow us maintain a low impact of Omicron variant transmission, reducing the risk of severe disease and death in the population most at risk”.
- People from 60 years or older.
- Person immunosuppressed.
- Healthcare personnel.
- users chronic from 12 to 59 years old.
- People who have received at least a booster dose until June 12, 2022.
- People who have received theirs master scheme a August 7, 2022.
It should be noted that immunosuppressed people should receive the vaccine from 12 years old with the following conditions or diagnoses:
- patients with Autoimmune diseases receiving biologic, small molecule, and corticosteroid treatments.
- patients with solid organ transplant: heart, lungs, kidneys, liver and/or pancreas.
- patients with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- patients with cancer under treatment (radiotherapy, chemotherapy or hormone therapy).
- patients with dialysis (disappearance of the peritoneum).
Those users chronic from 12 to 59 years:
- Disease chronic pulmonary.
- Disease neurological.
- Disease chronic renal.
- Disease chronic liver.
- Diseases metabolic.
- heart disease.
- Hypertension in drug treatment.
- Autoimmune disease.
- Cancer in treatment.
- Disease mental grave.
- patients inside dialysis.
The massive vaccination campaign against Covid-19it continues also for those who correspond to the fourth dose.
- People from 3 or more years who received the booster dose until July 10, 2022.
The following can also be vaccinated:
- First dose for people aged 3 years and older.
- Second dose The population vaccinated with Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, with at least 28 days from the first dose.
- Booster dose for the population aged 3 years and overwith at least 16 weeks since the second dose.
- Women pregnant at any time.
The booster dose for the week from November 28th to December 4th is scheduled for:
- People from 3 years or older who received their second or single dose by August 7, 2022.
- Girls, boys and teenagers who have received the second dose by August 7, 2022. Between 3 and 4 years corresponds to the Sinovac laboratory vaccine, from 5 to 11 years Pfizer-BioNTech for pediatric use and from 12 to 17 years Pfizer.
Other aspects to consider about vaccination for:
- First dose to people 3 years of age and older.
- Second dose The population vaccinated with Sinovac, AstraZeneca and Pfizer, with at least 28 days from the first dose.
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy.
For those who get vaccinated against coronavirus, they can go to any of the authorized establishments in the country. The vaccination will take place in public and private vaccinations under agreement.
Enter the following link to see the vaccination list Available in the Metropolitan Region.
Remember that each municipality updates the opening hoursthrough their social networks for special dates.