Decisive on a penalty against Lille, Nantes goalkeeper Alban Lafont is the player of the day. Parisian Marquinhos, Angevin Boufal, Brestois Le Douaron, Messin Centonze in particular, also stood out this weekend and appear in the 15th edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Nantais Lafont is the player of the day
As in past seasons, after each championship day, Maxifoot makes up its typical team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. The incumbents collect three points, the substitutes receive one point.
12. Anthony Lopes (Lyon)
13. Nicolas Pallois (Nantes)
14. Idrissa Gueye (Paris-SG)
15. Ryad Boudebouz (St-Etienne)
16. Ludovic Blas (Nantes)
17. Nicolas de Prville (Metz)
Laborade Street (Rennes)
Player of the day: Alban Lafont (Nantes)
Dj excellent against PSG last week, the Nantes goalkeeper put Lille face to face. He was certainly less in demand than against the Parisians, but the former Toulouse player was decisive in pushing back David’s penalty at the end of the match when the score was 1-1. At ten against eleven, not sure that the FCN could have recovered without the feat of his doorman.
Fabien Centonze (Metz)
The right piston from Metz made a big match against Nice! In the first period, he dyed Kluivert and Bard on his side, while wreaking havoc on his opponents on his mounts. His efforts are rewarded with a goal, on which he is at the start and the end of the action. Like all his teammates, he went after himself in the second half to repel the Niois assaults.
Marquinhos (Paris SG)
Paris Saint-Germain can always count on its captain. And the Brazilian was not only precious defensively. While his team was led to the score, the Parisian defender galises with an angry head just before half-time, at the best of times. At the end of the match, he definitively kills the suspense by offering himself a double on a new head.
Yunis Abdedlhamid (Reims)
The Reims captain delivered a big match against Clermont. He totally dyed the Clermont attackers. He could even have scored in the first half, but his shot was deflected on the bar by the keeper.
Nayef Aguerd (Rennes)
The Moroccan international has perfectly endorsed his role as boss in Rennes’ Lorient defense. He was safe and clean in every intervention, domineering in the air and inspired in the relaunch. He reverses the game perfectly to find Doku on Rennes’ second goal.
Ghislain Konan (Reims)
The rmois left side was not quite successful against Clermont, but he had the merit of never giving up. His determination allows him to offer victory to his team at the end of the match with a magnificent strike into the top corner.
Jordan Ferri (Montpellier)
With this kind of performance, we say to ourselves that the former Lyonnais might have his place at OL this season. Its enormous volume of play allowed it to be effective in recovery, in its forward projections and especially in the outings of the ball. He obviously had the heart to shine against his training club.
Angelo Fulgini (Angers)
The Angevin posed concerns to the Lensois. Often involved in the best actions of the SCO, he gave a first goal ball Boufal, which has goal on Leca. Sharp on the attacks of his team, the ex-player of Valenciennes was involved in the action of the opener by shifting Ounahi. Even more discreet after the break, he was decisive passer on the equalization of Thomas.
Lionel Messi (Paris SG)
It was not yet the great Messi in the game against Saint-Etienne, but it was difficult not to put him in this typical team. The reason ? He allows PSG to equalize by finding the head of Marquinhos on his free kick, then serves Di Maria and once again Marquinhos on the other two Parisian goals. We can be due to seeing him put no intensity, but he finished with three decisive passes. It’s not nothing !
Jrmy Le Douaron (Brest)
The Brest striker is the great architect of the success of Bretons Bordeaux. While his team was led 0-1, he scored a double in six minutes to offer the three points Brest, as well as a fourth consecutive success.
Sofiane Boufal (Angers)
A quality performance against Lens for the Angers striker. Immediately in the right rhythm, the Moroccan made misfortunes to the Lensois defenders on his attempts. Defeated by Leca on a first strike, the former Lille took advantage of a golden serve from Ounahi to open the scoring by following well after a small spike in front of Leca. To its technical advantage, the Angevin shone.
Ranking: Marquinhos joins Savanier in the lead …
1. Savanier (Montpellier) – Marquinhos (Paris-SG): 13 points
3. Guendouzi (Marseille) – Lafont (Nantes) – Mbappe (Paris-SG): 12 points
6. Laborde (Montpellier 1 pts, then Rennes) – Gueye (Paris-SG): 11 points
8. Clauss , Frankowski (Lens) – Gouiri (Nice) – Hakimi (Paris-SG) – Sulemana (Rennes) : 10 points
13. Boufal (Angers) – Lopes (Lyon) – Payet (Marseille) – Caio Henrique (Monaco) – Aguerd (Rennes): 9 points
18. Herrera (Paris-SG) – Traor (Rennes) : 8 points
20. Le Douaron (Brest) – David (Lille): 7 points
22. Cabot (Angers) – Faivre (Brest) – Doucoure (Lens) – Bruno Guimares (Lyon) – Luan Peres (Marseille) – Kouyate, Centonze (Metz) – Todibo, Dante (Nice) – Konan (Reims) – Majer, Tait (Rennes) – Diallo (Strasbourg): 6 points
35. Bernardoni (Angers) – Fofana (Lens) – Green (St-Etienne) – Thomasson (Strasbourg): 5 points
39. Traor (Angers) – Pembele (Bordeaux) – Bayo (Clermont-F.) – Kalimuendo, Sad (Lens) – Lucas Paquet, Emerson, Caqueret (Lyon) – nder (Marseille) – Tchouamni, Volland (Monaco) – Ferri (Montpellier) – Delort (Montpellier 3 pts, then Nice) – Blas, Girotto (Nantes) – Neymar, Messi (Paris-SG) – Faes (Reims) – Gomis, Truffert (Rennes) – Boudebouz, Khazri, Sow (St- Etienne) – Nyamsi (Strasbourg): 4 points
63. Fulgini, Petkovic (Angers) – Oudin, Costil, Mexer, Briand (Bordeaux) – Pierre-Gabriel, Chardonnet (Brest) – N’Simba, Rashani, Berthomier (Clermont-F.) – Sotoca, Danso, Gradit (Lens ) – Tiago Djal, Botman (Lille) – Moffi, Le Goff (Lorient) – Boateng (Lyon) – Saliba, De La Fuente, Dieng (Marseille) – Sarr (Metz) – Omlin, Germain, Esteve (Montpellier) – Kolo Muani , Castelletto, Chirivella (Nantes) – Bard, Thuram-Ulien, Atal, Bentez, Dolberg (Nice) – Di Mara, Kehrer, Diallo, Navas (Paris-SG) – Abdelhamid, Ekitike, Moreto Cassam (Reims) – Terrier, Martin , Bourigeaud (Rennes) – Trauco, Nordin (St-Etienne) – Sissoko, Ajorque, Sels, Djiku (Strasbourg): 3 points
113. Aouar (Lyon) – Diop (Monaco) – Pallois (Nantes) – Chavalerin (Troyes): 2 points
117. Cho, Mendy (Angers) – Adli, J. Onana, Hwang, S. Gregersen (Bordeaux) – Hrelle, Cardona, Bizot (Brest) – Gastien (Clermont-F.) – Leca (Lens) – Grbic, A. Onana, Yilmaz, Weah, Andr (Lille) – Lauriente (Lorient) – Shaqiri, Denayer, Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Rongier, Pau Lpez, Pol Lirola (Marseille) – de Prville, Oukidja (Metz) – Gelson Martins, Ben Yedder , Golovin (Monaco) – Mollet, Mavididi, Sakho (Montpellier) – Simon (Nantes) – Lotomba, Boudaoui (Nice) – Rajkovic (Reims) – Meling (Rennes) – Perrin (Strasbourg) – Gallon, Biancone (Troyes): 1 points
Classification by club: PSG and Rennes have widened the gap …
1. Paris-SG – 74 points
2. Rennes – 67 points
3. Lens – 49 points
4. Marseille – 43 points
5. Nice – 40 points
6. Lyon – 35 points
7. Montpellier – 33 points
8. Nantes, Angers – 32 points
10. Strasbourg – 28 points
11. St-Etienne – 23 points
12. Monaco, Brest – 22 points
14. Bordeaux, Reims – 20 points
16. Lille – 18 points
17. Metz – 17 points
18. Clermont-F. – 14 points
19. Lorient – 7 points
20. Troyes – 4 points
It was the typical team for the 15th day of Ligue 1. See you on Wednesday to discover the typical team for the 16th day!