The international company Xiaomi is alleged to launch its new phone under the name Redmi 12C in global markets after the phone was monitored in the FCC database and informed sources of the company indicated that the phone has been equipped with new technologies that allow the phone to connect to a dual-frequency Wi-Fi network, as well as full support for LTE networks.
The price of the phone
The new phone is likely to launch in global markets at a price of US$200, which is equivalent to the price of 750 Saudi riyals in Saudi Arabia and the equivalent of £4900 in Egypt.
While the phone falls into the budget category despite its standard specs in terms of large battery, proper processor, screen that has a high refresh rate and good internet connection.
As the most important and important specifications of the phone that have been achieved so far are as follows:
• The Android 12 operating system
• IPS LCD screen type.
• Screen size: 6.58 inches.
• Screen resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels.
• Refresh rate: 90Hz.
• The camera of the phone is a dual rear camera with LED flash:-
• The first is 50 mega-pixels for the wide angle, with an f/1.8 lens
• The second is 2 mega-pixels for depth angle and f/2.4 lens
• The front camera has a resolution of 5 mega pixels.
Phone memory and battery
• Internal memory: 64-128GB.
• Random Memory: 4GB.
• External Memory: Does not support inserting a memory card.
• Battery capacity: 5000mAh.
• Battery type: Li-Polymer.
• The fast charging capacity: 18 watts.