Our client is one of the Big4 auditing and tax consulting companies in Germany.
In Germany alone, he supports his clients with around 600 partners and a total of over 10,000 experts from more than 20 locations with high-quality, industry-specific services in the areas of auditing, tax and management consulting. Worldwide he belongs with more than 250,000 employees in over 150 countries worldwide.
Locations: Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt a. M., Bielefeld, Nuremberg, Osnabrück, Erfurt, Schwerin, Düsseldorf, Mannheim, Munich, Leipzig, Cologne, Essen, Hanover, Kassel, Kiel
Tax advisor (m / f / d)
- Comprehensive advice – You advise companies of all industries, sizes and legal forms on all tax-relevant issues, both in a national and especially in an international context.
- Take care of clients – In the ongoing support of clients, you are entrusted with the review of tax returns and deferred taxes, the preparation of expert reports and the supervision of tax audits.
- Find innovative solutions – Your area of responsibility includes the development of innovative tax strategies, the optimization of the group structure, advice on restructuring and acquisitions as well as cross-border tax planning – often in cooperation with specialists from the international network.
- Take on leadership responsibility – You are available as a mentor and gradually take on management responsibility.
- Choose specialization – Please indicate your preferred area of work in your application: Indirect Taxes, Transfer Pricing, Corporate Tax, Public Services, Financial Services Tax, Real Estate Tax, M&A Tax, HR Services Tax or International Tax Services.
- After successfully passing your tax advisor exam, you will have many years of experience in tax advice for nationally and internationally active companies.
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to quickly process complex issues.
- You convince through professional interaction with clients and work independently with high quality standards.
- In addition, your way of working is characterized by a high degree of responsibility and commitment and you enjoy working in a team.
- Thanks to your very good knowledge of English and excellent communication skills, you will also move confidently in an international work environment.
- You handle the MS Office applications with confidence.
Kind regards from Heidelberg
Gunter Arlt – Executive Search, Heidelberg am Neckar
Managing director: Gunter Arlt