SEE ESPN 2 LIVE Inter de Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen TODAY matches quarterfinals of the Europa League from 2:00 pm Peru time. Also, to follow Soccer LIVE Online LIVE do not stop following ESPN Play, but also Libero.pe It will bring you all the incidents of the match with the minute by minute with all the schedules, the channels and the reproduction of the videos of the goals in real time.
MINUTE x MINUTE | Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Follow all the incidents in the minute by minute of the match between Inter Milan and Bayer Leverkusen.
59 & # 39; Double change at Inter. Danilo D’Ambrosio for Victor Moses and Gagliardini leaves his post to Danish Christian Eriksen
58 & # 39; Change in Leverkusen: The Argentine and former River Exequiel Palacios leaves to leave his place to Leon Bailey
53 & # 39; Lautaro Martínez’s foul in attack when he tried to finish off the goal. The Argentine claims that he did not commit any infraction
50 & # 39; Lukaku tried the shot, the ball ran into the German defense and Gagliardini failed the rebound only against Hradecky.
48 ‘The referee warns Leverkusen player Lars Bender for protesting
– The teams are already on the playing field to play the last 45 minutes
Minute by minute.
45 + 1 ‘End of the first half. Inter Milan beat Leverkusen 2-1
42 ‘The referee shows a new yellow card. This time the admonished was Daley Sinkgraven
38 & # 39; Diaby creating many problems for the Nerazzurri defense, another center from the left looking for Volland
34 & # 39; Chance now for Leverkusen, but Volland missed the shot after a good cross from Diaby
32 & # 39; D’Ambrosio knocks down Diaby and receives the first yellow card of the match. Dangerous set piece chance for the Germans
30 ‘The first half hour of play is completed. Inter, slightly higher, beats Leverkusen 2-1
28 ‘The VAR contradicts the referee and says that it was not a penalty. This continues 2-1 in favor of Inter
26 & # 39; PENAAAAAAL for Inter Milan. Lukaku stands in front of the ball
25 & # 39; After review of the VAR, the referee validates the German goal
24 ‘GOOOOL from LEVERKUSEN. Kai Havertz scores the discount.
20 & # 39; GOOOOOOOOL of INTER. Lukaku stretches the bill
17 ‘Tremendous deconcentration of Leverkusen that could cost him dearly
14 & # 39; GOOOOOOOOL of INTER. Barella shoots from the edge of the area to score 1-0
10 & # 39; Hradecky keeps the ball after an attack attempt by Inter
8 ‘Lautaro Martínez is one of those who is appearing the most. The Argentine has been harshly criticized in recent weeks
5 & # 39; D’Ambrosio hurries to pass to Lukuka, the ball is a little behind the Belgian
3 ‘Round trip. Inter tries to generate danger, but Leverkusen responds with an attack
Roll the ball in Germany. And in the 20 seconds, Inter reached the area with Lukaku
– The match starts at 5:00 pm in Buenos Aires (Argentina) time and 3:00 pm in Santiago (Chile) time.
– Welcome to coverage of the game between Inter Milan and Bayer Leverkusen!
Confirmed formations Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusen
INTER: Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Bastoni; D’Ambrosio, Barella, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Young; Lautaro Martinez, Lukaku.
LEVERKUSEN: Hradecky; L.Bender, S.Bender, Tapsoba, Zinkgraven; Baumgartlinger, Palacios; Diaby, Demirbay, Havertz; Volland.
Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusen – Preview
After announcing the total purchase of your pass and being 100% motivated, Alexis Sanchez, once again, will remain on the substitute bench, as happened in the duel against Getage. To face Leverkusen, Antonio Conte I would only be making two changes. Slovak Milan Skriniar and Antonio Candreva they will enter through the Uruguayan Diego Godín and Danilo D’Ambrosio.
However, at Bayer Leverkusen, there is only one confirmed dismissal due to suspension. It is the Chilean Charles Aránguiz, who accumulates yellow cards. “Too bad he will be suspended against Inter on Monday,” said Peter Bosz, coach of the German team.
The winner of Inter vs Leverkusen will face the winner of Shakhtar vs Basel next Sunday from 2:00 pm Peru time.
The other key will be between the team that wins the United series and Copenhagen vs Wolves vs Copenhagen. This match was scheduled to be played on Monday at 2:00 pm
Probable lineups: Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Lars Bender, Sven Bender, Tapsoba, Zinkgraven; Wirtz, Palacios, Havertz; Bellaraby, Volland, Diaby.
Inter: Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Bastoni; D’Ambrosio, Gagliardini, Barella, Brozovic, Young; Lukaku and Lautaro.
Referee: Carlos del Cerro Grande (Spain).
Time: 2:00 pm in Peru.
Stadium: Esprit Arena (Dusseldorf).
What time does Bayer Leverkusen vs Inter Milan play?
- 2:00 pm Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela
- 3:00 p.m. Chile, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia
- 4:00 pm Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay
- 9:00 p.m. España
Where to watch the Europa League: Bayer Leverkusen vs Inter Milan LIVE?
- Argentina ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- Bolivia ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- Brasil Watch ESPN
- Chile ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- Colombia ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- Ecuador ESPN PLAY
- French RMC Sport 2
- Alemania DAZN, TeleClub Sport Live
- Italy Sky Go Italia, Sky Sports 252
- Holanda Fox Sports
- Paraguay ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- Perú ESPN 2, ESPN PLAY
- México Fox Sports
- Spain Mitel Plus, Movistar +
- Estados Unidos ZonaFutbol, CBS All Access, TUDNxtra, Univision NOW, Galavision
- Uruguay ESPN2 Sur, ESPN Play Sur
- Venezuela ESPN Play Sur
How to watch ESPN 2 LIVE on the Internet?
The Europa League is in its final phase and it is getting more and more interesting. In the quarterfinals they face Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusem and the game can be seen LIVE via ESPN 2, a channel that you can find on 506 on Movistar TV, 625 on DirecTV and 65 on Claro.
Where to see ESPN 2 LIVE Inter Milan vs. Bayer Leverkusen?
- DirecTV (Peru): Channel 625 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Argentina): Channel 623 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Uruguay): Channel 623 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Chile): Channel 623 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Colombia): Channel 623 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Ecuador): Channel 623 (SD) and Channel 1623 (HD).
- DirecTV (Venezuela): Channel 624 (SD).
- Movistar (Peru): Channel 506 (SD) and Channel 741 (HD).
- Movistar (Chile): Channel 482 (SD) and Channel 886 (HD).
- Movistar (Argentina): Canal 201 (HD).
- Claro TV (Peru): Channel 65 (SD) and Channel 523 (HD).
- Claro TV (Chile): Channel 175 (SD) and Channel 475 (HD).
- Claro TV (Colombia): Channel 511 (SD) and 1511 (HD).
- Claro TV (Ecuador): Channel 90 (SD) and Channel 590 (HD).
- Claro TV (Argentina): Canal 107 (HD).
- Telecentro (Argentina): Channel 105 (D) and Channel 1011 (HD).
- Cablevisión (Argentina): Channel 23 (A) and Channel 103 (D / HD).
- Grupo TV Cable (Ecuador): Channel 202 (SD) and Channel 734 (HD).
- VTR Chile: Channel 49 (Santiago) and 841 (HD).
- Supercanal (Argentina): Canal 15 (A), 103 (D) y 1003 (HD).
- Dibox (Argentina): Canal 101 (HD).
- Cablevisión Flow (Argentina): Channel 103 (HD).
ESPN 2 LIVE Movistar TV
DirecTV Sports► 625 (SD) and 1623 (HD)
Movistar TV► 506 (SD) and 741 (HD)
Claro TV ► 65 (SD) and 523 (HD)
Bet Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen
Know the betting odds in DoradoBet for Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen for the Europa League. To bet, give click here.