Vaccination boosters are arriving in CDMX now for the population that is not an older adult. From January 18 to January 26, the reinforcements will be applied to all people between 50 and 59 years of age.
The vaccination schedule is as follows:
- A – Tuesday, January 18
- B,C,D – Wednesday January 19
- E,F,G – Thursday January 20
- H,I,J,K,L – Friday January 21
- M,N,O – Saturday January 22
- P,Q,R – Tuesday, January 25
- S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z – Wednesday January 26
10 locations for the entire city
As has happened before, each person vaccinated with a complete schedule will be assigned a vaccinating unit, day and time of the vaccination appointment. The requirements to receive the vaccine are to have completed the vaccination schedule more than six months ago and bring a printed file that can be downloaded at mivacuna.salud.gob.mx.
There will be ten locations where reinforcements will be applied to people over 50 years of age. The city government was clear that those venues People over 60 years of age who have not received their booster vaccine can also attend.
The venues are:
- Jaime Torres Bodet Cultural Center of the IPN
- Mars Field
- Arms Room, Sports City
- Sport’s palace
- Center for Scientific and Technological Studies Number “Cuauhtémoc” IPN (Voca #7)
- CENCIS Marina
- National Institute of Genomic Medicine
- University Olympic Stadium
- El Vergel Military Housing Unit
- Sports Villa Milpa Alta
When this government vaccination phase ends, CDMX will announce the corresponding booster vaccination against COVID-19 for people between 40 and 49 years of age. The details will be announced next Friday, January 21.
Additionally, any person who is behind in the first or second dose will be able to go from Tuesday, January 18 to Friday, January 21, to the Pepsi Center, where they will receive the AstraZeneca vaccine. The requirements are to be 18 years old and have the mivacuna.salud.gob.mx file. Only in the case of a second dose is it essential to bring proof of the first application.