AccessControl ac = AccessControl.getAccessControl (request);
“Happy and relieved,” shows sich AT&S CEO Andreas Gerstenmayer, The PCB specialist was able to start up Plant II at the Chinese location in Chongqing on Friday. The Chinese New Year holidays had been extended because of the corona virus. This means that all three Chinese AT&S plants are now in operation at least with limited capacities. You could “meet all the requirements and requirements of the authorities”, emphasizes Gerstenmayer. But it is also clear: “The situation in China is still volatile and is being closely monitored and monitored by top management.”
— I’m there —-[[?]
Log in to continue reading
This article is premium content
Always up to date with Kleine Zeitung PLUS!
- The Little Newspaper E-Paper = digital version of the print newspaper
- On up to 5 devices at the same time
- Always and everywhere available
- For PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- All regional editions from 5 a.m.