FORT WORTH, Tx. – Enrollment has started for people in Fort Worth who want to start a new business.
The Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is kicking off the inaugural LatinX Business Pitch Competition in partnership with Bank of America.
In a statement, it was announced that the event will provide startups and aspiring business owners the opportunity to present their business concept to a panel of judges for a chance to win $ 3,000 in capital to help with their business. growth and startup expenses.
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce explains that to apply for the “LatinX Business Pitch Competition”, companies must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• It must be a person who for the first time wants to open a business or an aspiring entrepreneur. Existing businesses must be in operation for less than two years.
• Must be based in Tarrant County. Existing businesses must be located in Tarrant County and aspiring entrepreneurs must be Tarrant County residents.
• You must present your certification of business registration from Tarrant County or the State of Texas.
• You must submit a business plan.
• You must attend the section “What are lenders looking for?” workshop organized by competition partner Bank of America.
The competition is open to all businesses, not just minority-owned businesses. The deadline to apply for this opportunity is June 25.