BMW 330Li M Sport, long wheelbase, launched for the first time in Thailand, price 2.899 million baht
BMW Group Thailand imports Series 3 model BMW 330Li M Sport body long wheelbase. From Malaysia to do the market for the first time in Thailand opening a selling price of 2.899 million baht
The BMW 330Li M Sport has a wheelbase 110 mm longer than the regular sedan body model. The total length of 4,819 millimeters, the same width of 1,827 millimeters, but slightly higher at 1,441 millimeters, directly affecting the area of the rear-row cabin that is 43 millimeters longer.
The 2.0-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine produces a maximum power of 258 horsepower at 5,000 – 6,500 rpm, maximum torque of 400 Nm at 1,550 – 4,400 rpm, transmitted by an 8-speed automatic transmission, 0-100 km acceleration. 6.2 seconds, maximum speed 250 km / h.
Point BMW 330Li M Sport
– 18 ” M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style
-Inside the M Sport steering wheel, the upper console is covered with Sensatec leather and decorated with Tetragon aluminum.
– Automatic parking assistance system, model Plus (Parking Assistant Plus)
– BMW Head-up display with full connectivity via the BMW Operating System 7.0.
– BMW ConnectedDrive Connect and control the system in the car.
– BMW Gesture Control, iDrive button and 10.25-inch Control Display.
BMW 330Li M Sport, long wheelbase, imported from Malaysia, selling price 2.899 million baht, including the BSI Standrad package.