That said, it is a very successful wireless headset and many acceptor After the previous version, although the features are much inferior to other competitors, but in the user experience it is just as great. Go back to this new version. Many features are updated. For wireless headphones that continue Apple’s success, AirPods Pro (2nd generation), on the other hand, believe that at the end of the year like this, many people are looking for gifts for themselves and loved ones. The aforementioned wireless headphones are an interesting option. Then the reviews will compare the differences and see if it’s worth a change. Use the first version first. Or, if you want to buy, which model should you buy? Between Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) How does it differ from Airpods Pro (1st generation)? Answers are provided.
appearanceLook and design
After knowing the difference as mentioned above Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) There is not much difference in design and size. as before Unfortunately there are no other colors. also to choose from The design continues to be rounded in white and its IPX4 splash and sweat resistance ensures you can use it in any situation.
The side of the case consists of a speaker compartment. For use as sound notification status such as battery charge status, Find My feature, etc. The bottom of the case is a USB Type-C port for charging the battery.
The earphones, as previously mentioned, are lighter. with a new design adjustment for both the speaker and the microphone hole various still uses the same additional is Using your finger to move the headphone stem. to increase the sound and reduce the sound
For the control of the cap stem, the details are as follows …
- Press once to play, pause or answer a phone call.
- Press twice to play the next song.
- Press three times to play the previous track.
- Press and hold the stem to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Transparency modes.
- Swipe up or down to adjust the volume.
- Say “Hey Siri” to get things done. how to play music, make calls or get directions.
Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) Take the personalized listening experience to the next level. It is a dynamic sound system based on the position of the head. To make you more immersed in the reverb that surrounds you, for example when you tilt your neck, bow your head, tilt your head in every activity, etc.
What’s inside the box?
- Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation)
- XS, S, M and L earphones
- USB Type C to Lighting Cable
- User manual
interesting pointSpecials and features
Better audio entertainment than its predecessor
With the newly developed H2 chipset, the sound is clear, the bass is at a good level. realistic sound but go with a clear and wide tone with a sound diffusion according to the position of the head Suitable for watching series, playing games or meeting, it is clear.
The sound is good, but the noise cancellation is much better.
Some of you may like it or some of you may not like it but at the same time in the same price range Outstanding options also have many competitors. and the sound is better.But the noise canceling system had to allow it. Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) It is so quiet or if it is an external sound mode, adjust the hearing level ready to make you distinguish the sound better
Emphasize more fashion, take it with you.
This time you can hang go anywhere Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) because there is a hole to attach the strap You need to have many different lines to be cute and stand out every day.
What is the difference between Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) and Airpods Pro (1st generation)?
1. The design is not different, but developed: for Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) It has the same design as the first model in all respects. But the weight of the case is slightly higher, i.e. 50.8 grams, while the first model weighs only 45.6 grams, because a new chipset has been added. But the headphones are slightly lighter at just 5.3 grams.
2. Sensor system to detect the appearance of the ear canal and ear tips including: for Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) There is a sensor to detect the surrounding skin. It serves to detect the characteristics of the ear canal of each person. Users should choose the size of the tips that fit our ears. With a feature called Ear Tip Fit Test, the set consists of 4 earphone sizes: XS, S, M and L.
3. It can be used with greater safety in any situation thanks to its anti-splash and anti-sweat characteristics: for Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) It is designed to meet the needs of all activities, be it entertainment, exercise. or a quiet private area With IPX4 splash proof features, both the headphones and the case
4. The sound isn’t the best, but the noise cancellation is the best: I must say wireless headphones Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) The sound will come out clear. no size as it should compared to other brands in the same price range But the noise cancellation has become quieter, really quiet, while the external sound mode can adjust the volume level. and distinguished better
5. Forgetful, I can’t find a case or headphones But this time it’s easy to find me: from Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) There will be speaker holes in both the case and the headphone stem. Allows you to use the Find My feature to sound an alarm.
6. Slightly more battery Entertainment lasts longer: Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) battery update Originally used for 4.5 hours on a single charge, including charging from the case, an additional 24 hours can be used in the second generation headphones for up to 6 hours by including charging from the case for another 30 hours. Importantly, there is a Charge a variety of batteries, including MagSafe, Apple Watch charger, Qi standard wireless charging or via the Lightning port, among others.
7. More stable and energy saving connection: The difference between the two wireless headphones Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) different from Airpods Pro (1st generation) It is compatible with Bluetooth 5.3 and Bluetooth 5.0 respectively.
Summarize the differences and is it worth buying?
This case is specifically for people who want to buy Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) headphones. just because if someone uses it Airpods Pro (1st generation) If there is any remaining budget, it should be changed. because there are a lot of updates But some features should have been a long time since the first version but who has never used it I want to try If you love it, choose the second model instead of the first. But if you compare other well-known brands in the same price range, I must say that there are many models that have more outstanding features.