Capt. Crystal Bashy revealed that “every 10 peanuts contain 60 calories and 5 grams of fat. Two grams of protein and two grams of carbohydrates. That is, this amount of peanuts equals a teaspoon of oil.
As for peanut butter, which is extracted from ground pistachios, with a little salt, sugar and oil added to it. Every two tablespoons of them contain between 190-200 calories and 16 grams of fat. But 80% of the fats in peanuts or butter are unsaturated fats, meaning good ones, so they are good for health in general and the heart in particular.
Peanuts also contain fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytochemical compounds with great health benefits, especially for protecting the heart. Among these compounds, we mention resveratrol, which is also present in the outer skin of grapes. German medical studies have proven that this compound has several health benefits, including protecting the body from cancer, especially colon cancer.
Captain Beshi continues to “Madam.net”: “The FDA recommended that 42 grams of peanuts be eaten daily because they contain an amount of unsaturated fats that protect heart health, and it is free of cholesterol.
Peanuts also contain a high amount of potassium and sodium (peanut butter), but the amount of potassium exceeds the amount of salts present, for this reason it is very beneficial for heart health, and some medical studies have shown that it protects people from developing type 2 diabetes; This means that eating peanuts regularly contributes to a large extent in reducing the risk of heart problems and diabetes.
Peanuts are rich in zinc
Captain Bashy notes that “the best type of peanut is grilled and unsalted; It is also possible to eat peanut butter that is made naturally and does not contain hydrogenated oils and high amounts of salt. While there are several ways to enjoy peanuts, including eating it as butter, or making a sauce for salads from it, or adding it as an ingredient in dishes, or to decorate rice, or as a snack during the day … It is very important for a special diet for children.
Peanuts contain a group of minerals, most notably zinc, which is very beneficial for both women and men. In order to strengthen immunity and build protein inside the body, and here lies the importance of eating it by athletes who seek to enlarge their muscles and obtain energy during the day to practice various exercises, as they can eat beans as a healthy snack with distinction.
Benefits of peanuts for skin health
Captain Beshi added, “Eating peanuts enhances the beauty of the skin and skin. Thanks to its high content of vitamin E, which fights wrinkles, in addition to a group of oils that are useful in rejuvenating skin cells and maintaining its moisture. The antioxidants it contains help protect the skin against the damages of the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and the substance resveratrol present in peanuts works to adjust the levels of hormones in the body, which helps to reduce blood pressure, in addition to eating peanuts with their antioxidants And beneficial fats protect the nerves from damage with age, and many medical studies have found a role in eating peanuts in preventing the risk of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other mental disorders.
Finally, we must not forget that beans are one of the nutrients that make you feel full for a long time.
The most important health benefits of peanuts:
- Peanuts are high in vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are necessary for the human body. In addition to dietary fiber and protein, to maintain the general health of the body.
- Peanuts are free of cholesterol, which makes them one of the healthiest oils for patients with cardiovascular disease. In addition, its content of unsaturated oils and vegetable sterols contribute to lowering harmful cholesterol levels in the body.
- Peanuts contain a high level of polyphenols, which are anti-oxidants. The most famous of these is a substance known as resveratrol, which works to combat free radicals and protect against many diseases, especially cancers, most notably colon cancer.
- Eating peanuts contributes to enhancing the beauty of your skin and skin thanks to its high content of beauty vitamin and anti-wrinkle vitamin E. In addition to a group of oils useful in renewing skin cells and maintaining its moisture. The antioxidants contained in peanuts help protect the skin against sun damage from UV rays.
- Resveratrol, found in peanuts, adjusts hormone levels in the body, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Eating peanuts, with their antioxidants and beneficial fats, helps protect nerves and prevent damage with age. Numerous medical studies have found a role for eating peanuts in preventing the risk of developing Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other mental disorders.
- Peanut oil is one of the vegetable oils famous for its benefits to the body. It is usually used for cooking; Many people prefer to use it because of the delicious flavor it gives to food.