We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration. That is why Modis combines the key technologies IT, engineering and life sciences in order to develop the solutions of the future together with our customers. We bring together top companies all over the world with the brightest minds in engineering. They are all passionate about using their talents for the most challenging tasks of today and tomorrow. You too?
Do you have fresh ideas, recognize and take advantage of opportunities, sometimes think “out of the box”, keep calm in stormy times and do you want to get involved with us?
Then we are looking for you from now on to work with our sales team in Munich!
- You will independently create offers for customers in the automotive, mechanical engineering and aerospace industries
- You advise and support our customers by telephone and in writing
- The maintenance of the customer database is one of your tasks
- You research information and specific needs of potential customers and carry out market and competition analyzes
- You will take on various sales and marketing projects
- You are studying a technical or business degree and are interested in sales
- You enjoy communicating with customers and enjoy being in contact with different contact persons
- But you also appreciate the performance of administrative tasks
- Your strengths include openness and spontaneity as well as conscientiousness and reliability
- You have business fluent German and good English skills
That awaits you
- After the familiarization phase, there is the option of performing the work primarily remotely
- We work together as equals and look forward to your new ideas
- Our team has fun at work and goes about it with a hands-on mentality
- We have flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere
- Employee events such as a visit to the Oktoberfest, a large summer festival or ice stock sport in one of our beautiful Munich beer gardens are also part of it
Can’t wait to get to know us? Then click on the “APPLY NOW” button for the direct route to us
We look forward to applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Health and safety have the highest priority for us in all activities – even more so in the current situation. We and our customers consult continuously with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautionary measures in our buildings and business premises to ensure the health of our employees and all other people.
Mrs. Susanne Unterholzner
Phone +49 89/3577510