Patch 1.0.5 has been released for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Among other things, this fixes serious errors in the game. All the changes can be found in the patch notes (community translation)
- Gold and primeval affinity have been reset to normal values by characters due to exploits.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to stack temporary productivity bonuses.
- It is no longer possible to put a unique item in the transmutation shop or the black market. Unique items that were transformed this way before the update have been reset. If you already had a pending project with a Unique Item, you will receive a Legendary Item, which will be updated after you reconnect in the game.
- Problems with the quick switch between online and offline have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused unlocked colors / skins to reset. We found another bug, so unfortunately a reset can still happen, but it will now occur less often. We work on a solution.
- The ability to remove items from the trading window has been removed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to spin very slowly after leaving a secondary dungeon.
- The nameplate network synchronization and some related bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where explosive barrels could bypass the force shield.
- Fixed an issue that generated too much force shield when lifting the globes.
- Fixed an issue with network synchronization and primeval essence when using the “Parallel Convergence” ability from an infinity perspective.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with the chest immediately after speaking to a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent display of the strength shield value in the detail field of the character sheet when equipping items and gems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stack count of items placed in the trade window to not display correctly.
- Removed unused cosmetic slots that appear in different game resolutions.
- Fixed some matchmaking issues.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a black screen when participating in a Stormfall Mode Champion session.
- Fixed an issue where the Vignetting setting could not be saved when exiting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Gilded Extravagance achievement would no longer work.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing the monolith during the third quest, Rise of Anger.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in a charge when deselecting modifiers while using the ability.
- Reduced spell critical damage modifiers from 30% to 25%.
- The spell’s medium critical damage modifiers have been reduced from 40% to 35%.
- Juggernaut: Fixed an issue that caused players to be stunned while using Simulakrum and Returning Attack modifiers.
- Sovereign Scream: Fixed an issue that prevented players from using debuff stacks when using the Dawn Modifier.
- Winter clasps now don’t get a cooldown reduction per level.
- Bulwark of Dawn: “Holy Reasons” now tick only 2 times per second instead of 3 times.
- Flight of Gaavanir: Fixed an issue where the critical chance of “Standing Boulder” was much higher than expected.
- Bloody Cut “Unstoppable Momentum”: Damage reduction increased from -100 to -150.
- Bloody Cut “Unstoppable Momentum”: The damage gain per level has been corrected from 1 to 0.
- Bloody Cut “Unstoppable Momentum”: Adds a 10 second cooldown to the ability.
- Bloody Cut “Unstoppable Momentum”: The damage multiplier per status effect stack has been reduced from 20% to 2%.
- Bloody cut “self-adaptation principle”: The projectile speed multiplier has been reduced from 1.75 to 1.3.
Damage curve for summons
- Summoning damage is greatly increased in the first 15 levels (up to + 100%).
- Summoning damage is increased by approximately 20% in the first 40 levels.
- Summoning damage is also increased from + 40% to + 200% from level 40 to level 90.
Health curve for subpoenas
- Summoning health pool increased from level 1 to 55 (from +500 to 0%).
- Summoning health reduced from level 55 to 90 (from 0% to -75%).
- Summons should now move faster.
- Summons now attack targets from further away.
- Melee Summoning form of attack has been improved: These now affect a larger area.
- Dead spots: Immortal Throat Base Health Multiplier reduced by 30%.
- Feeding Swarm: The base health multiplier for the summon has been increased by 50%.
- Hunting Flock: The base health multiplier for summoning has been increased by 100%.
- Parasite: Basic bonus damage for possessed opponents has been increased from 100% to 300%.
- Parasite: Owned enemies now have a 50% attack and spell speed bonus.
- Parasite: Obsessed enemies now have a 100% movement speed bonus.
- Parasite: The Giant Shoulders modifier now increases summoning health by 40% and damage by 33%.
- Fixed an issue where possessed enemies did not have the base bonus applied by Parasite.
Gate of Destiny
- Armorer, virtuoso stance, and probing weakness now give -25% for the total on all resistances instead of 0%.
- The critical damage bonus has been reduced on many nodes: from 20% to 15%, from 14% to 10% and from 10% to 5%.
- Vain efforts now increase block efficiency from 14% to 20%.
- Merciless Deadly damage modifier reduced from 100% to 60%.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Toxic Discharge passive node to stop working after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue with the passive node computation of “Suction of Faith”.
- Fixed an issue where the game would restore Fate Configuration after paying for a reset and then quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of the passive node “Primeval Insights”.
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of the passive node “Academic Field Work”.
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of the passive node “Recorded Speed”.
- Fixed a problem with the calculation of the passive node “Zeal”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Passing Shadow Shadow node from working as intended.
- Fixed a bug in the damage calculation when using the passive node “What time cannot heal”.
- Fixed a problem with the status display when removing the helmet when the passive node “Salvator anchor” was used.
- Corrupted Swarm Swinger has been temporarily replaced with other creatures while we’re working on the Hitbox issue.
- Treasure Omen now give 1 stack of gold per hit instead of 3.
- Pacified Brothers, Pacified Hierophants, Risen Brothers and Risen Hierophants are now correctly affected by the pull effects (e.g. Grasp of the Reaver).
- Act III Boss: The range of the lightning has been reduced by 20%.
- Act III Boss: The range of the bullets has been reduced by 15%.
- Act III Boss: The visibility of the visual effect warning about the activation of a bullet has been increased.
- Act I Boss: The jump speed has been reduced
- Act I Boss: The jump display has been improved. It is now more visible and accurate.
- Fixed an issue where the Act III boss would remain invulnerable and freeze when it died.
- The productivity multiplier compared to the expedition levels has been reduced by 50%.
- It is now impossible to increase the quality of an object whose quality is already at the highest level.
- Reduced primordial affinity prices for Super Boss projects on the black market: from 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 to 2,000, 5,000, 10,000.
- Fixed an issue that caused the loot level to be lower than expected during expeditions.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the productivity multiplier being ignored when ending an endgame expedition.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the productivity gain summary between endgame expeditions from being updated.
- Removed the ability to send stacks of items to endgame projects that require items to complete.
- Level 1 through 12 modifiers for accessories now have a critical damage rating of [5-6] to [19-20] instead of [5-10] to [25-30],
- Level 1 through 12 gem modifiers now have critical attack and spell damage [9-9] to [20-20] instead of [14-14] to [25-25],
- Level 1 through 12 gem modifiers now have a global critical damage value of [4-4] to [15-15] instead of [9-9] to [20-20],
- Fix: weapon sound in the Invetar
- Fix: Music was stopped after a few cutscenes
- Fix: Pacified people
- Fix: Aurora Ritter sounds were played twice
- Fix: Missing shrine sounds
- Fix: Voices and sounds from the devourer
- Fix: Various Yudai problems
- Fix: Missing color sound added
- Fix: Drop sound for unique items was occasionally missing
- Improved: Sound when learning skills
- Improved artillery explosion
- Item drop and level-up improvements
- Positional noises remained active after leaving the location
- Restoration of ambient noise in some areas where the start failed
- Sinadrahel’s voice replaced
- Korean localization added
- English localization has been updated
- German localization updated