Phone Huawei P40 Pro Plus, is one of the most prominent phones that were officially announced abroad, on the twenty-sixth of March, where the Chinese company Huawei, the leader in the smart phone industry, officially announced the phone in the series of new P40 phones, the company announced Huawei P40, P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus, which have the strongest specifications, most notably that they are equipped with the most powerful cameras to date, and able to compete with the strongest cameras presented by other major smart phone companies recently, and in this article we will review the specifications for the Huawei P40 Pro Plus phone .
Huawei P40 Pro Plus phone
Technical and technical specifications of the new Huawei phone
The specifications released for the new Huawei P40 Pro Plus smartphone before its launch, expected to be on April 7th, include the following:
- It will come with a 6.58-inch AMOLED display, with curved edges to give it an attractive look, and a Full HD 2640 x 1200 pixel screen resolution.
- Processor: Octa-core Silicon Crane 990 G5 chipset, plus Mali-G76 MP16 graphics processor, suitable for all games.
- 8 GB RAM, 256 or 512 GB internal storage.
- Equipped with 5 rear cameras, respectively, 50, 8, 8, 40, 3D TOF, and 32 dual front camera, 3D IR TOF.
- Supports G2, G3, G4 and G5 generation networks.
- Dimensions of the phone Height: length 158.2 mm, width 72.6 mm, thickness 9 mm.
- Weight: 226 g.
- The front side is glass, ceramic back and ceramic cover.
- The phone is waterproof.
- It carries two nano SIM cards in standby mode.
- Screen refresh rate: 90Hz
- Powered by Android 10 OS and EMUI 10.1 user interface
- 4200mAh non-removable battery, supports 40W fast charging, 40W fast wireless charging, 27W fast reverse wireless charging.
- Color options: ceramic white and ceramic black.
- Price: The new phone will be offered at approximately € 1,400.