Does trading Sunday fall on May 29? Check when shopping Sundays are in 2022. Get ready to shop in specific stores. There may be smaller local shops open, but what about shopping malls? Large-format stores may only operate on certain shopping Sundays. Before you go to the store, make sure that the 29th of May is a trading Sunday or if you need to wait a little longer before shopping.
Is May 29th a trading Sunday?
Not. The next Sunday is not a commercial one 😬
Shopping centers and most shops will be closed on May 29. If you really care about shopping on Sunday, you have to wait a little longer. In the meantime, you have the rest of the week or you have to shop online. Non-trading Sundays are not valid in online stores.
Are you looking for an idea to spend your Sunday? Shopping is not everything! A Sunday without shopping is a great opportunity to spend time differently. After all, you can:
- enjoy family and friends 👪,
- read your favorite book 📚,
- see a good movie 📽️,
- take a walk 🚶,
- practice your favorite sport 🏊 🚴 🏀 🏐 ⚽ 🎾 🎳,
- or to fully devote yourself to your hobby 🎸 🧵 🎨 🎮.
Check out the favorable offers
Partner promotional materials
When is the next trading Sunday?
The next trading Sunday falls on June 26, 2022.
Trading Sundays 2022
Trading Sundays in 2022 are:
Before you go to the store
Where did trading Sundays come from?
On January 10, 2018, the Seym adopted a resolution to limit trade on Sundays and public holidays and on certain other days. The Act sets out the rules for restricting trade and performing activities related to trade in commercial establishments.
254 MPs, including all MPs, voted in favor of the act on Sunday trading ban Law and Justice and almost the entire club Kukiz15. 23 MPs abstained, mainly from the PSL. Modern MPs and the majority of PO MPs were against.
Which stores are open on non-trading Sundays?
According to the act, the trade ban does not apply:
- at liquid fuel stations,
- in commercial establishments where the predominant activity is flower trade,
- in pharmacies and pharmacy outlets,
- in animal health facilities,
- in commercial establishments where the main activity is trading in souvenirs or devotional items,
- in commercial establishments where the predominant activity is trade in the press, public transport tickets, tobacco products, gaming and betting coupons,
- in postal points of contact within the meaning of the Act of 23 November 2012 (Postal Law),
- in commercial establishments in critical infrastructure facilities referred to in the Act of April 26, 2007 on crisis management
- in commercial establishments in hotel establishments,
- in commercial establishments in establishments operating in the field of culture, sport, education, tourism and leisure,
- in commercial establishments organized solely for the purposes of festivals, fairs and other occasional, thematic or sports and recreational events, also when they are located in market halls,
- in commercial establishments, health care facilities of health care entities and other health care facilities intended for people whose health condition requires 24-hour or all-day health services,
- in commercial establishments at railway stations, in seaports and marinas, as well as in inland ports and harbors – to the extent related to the direct service of travelers,
- in centers for first sale of fish, in the case of sale of fish from the side, in fish farms, commercial establishments dealing with the receipt and trade of fishery and aquaculture products,
- in commercial establishments at airports,
- in free zones,
- in means of transport, on ships, as well as on sea-going commercial ships, aircraft, drilling platforms and other offshore hydrotechnical structures,
- on the premises of penitentiary units,
- in commercial establishments on the premises of military units,
- in online stores and on online platforms,
- when trading goods from vending machines,
- in the case of agricultural retail trade,
- in pharmaceutical wholesalers,
- in the period from June 1 to September 30 of each calendar year in commercial establishments trading only agricultural machinery and spare parts for these machines,
- in the case of trade in flowers, bouquets, wreaths and candles at cemeteries,
- in funeral homes,
- in commercial establishments where trade is conducted by an entrepreneur who is a natural person only in person, on his own behalf and on his own account,
- in bakeries, confectioneries and ice cream parlors, where the main activity is trade in bakery and confectionery products,
- in commercial establishments where the predominant activity is catering,
- in agri-food wholesale markets run by commercial law companies, the main activity of which is to rent and manage real estate for the purpose of wholesale trade in agri-food products,
- in commercial outlets run by entities purchasing goods in agri-food wholesale markets,
- in commercial establishments where only cereals, sugar beet, fruit, vegetables or raw milk are purchased.
Check Lotto Results