Some people suffer from gout, which is an inflammation of the joints that may cause the patient to feel severe pain in the joints, and it is possible for a gout patient to experience these pain intermittently, which is called seizures, and these attacks need to go immediately to the specialist doctor to receive The appropriate treatment to prevent these attacks from re-occurring.
Important advice for a patient with gout
There are some important things that a patient with gout must be aware of in order to avoid exposure to these severe attacks, it is necessary to be aware of the types of food and drink that he must avoid, and many other things.
What does a gout patient eat
- It is preferable to eat celery with salad dishes on a daily basis.
- He also has to take soaked seven dried figs on a daily basis.
- It is also preferable to take Nigella paste with added white honey once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Grapes are very useful fruits for treating gout.
What does a gout patient drink?
- He has to boil the green bean peels and eat them once in the morning and once in the evening.
- He also has to add sesame oil to the milk and take it in the morning and evening.
- Eat more apple juice.
- It is preferred that he take boiled licorice.
Useful recipes for patients with gout
- A gout patient can use cabbage leaves by making compresses on the affected areas.
- He can also use rose paint to rub pain points.
- He has to grind a cup of linseed and cook it with vinegar, then spread it out for the gout.
- It is possible to use boiled jasmine leaves to wash the ends.
Treat gout with honey and ginger
This recipe is one of the important and very useful recipes for gout sufferers, you can add ground ginger to the water and put them on the stove for five minutes, then remove it from the fire and add to them a tablespoon of lemon juice and another white honey, to be taken hot once in the morning and another In the evening.