More than 50 cell phones that were once cutting-edge technology will stop running WhatsApp as of October 24 this year. Between them, are the iPhones 5 and 5C, two of the most modern smartphones for exactly 10 years.
The information is from the WABetainfo website. According to the publication, iOS 10 and iOS 11 operating systems will no longer support the app. The problem is that the iPhones 5 and 5C don’t go beyond the 11th version of Apple’s technology.
Check out in the list below all the smartphones that will have WhatsApp discontinued:
- LG: LG Lucid 2, Optimus F7, Optimus F5, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L3 2, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus Prime L7 II, Optimus F6, Enact , Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus Prime F3, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus Prime HD e 4X HD, and Optimus Prime F3Q.
- Samsung: Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy SII, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Xcover 2, Galaxy Core and Galaxy Ace 2;
- Huawei: Ascend G740, Ascend Mate, Ascend D Quad XL, Ascend D1 Quad XL, Ascend P1 S, e Ascend D2;
- Sony: Xperia Miro, Sony Xperia Neo L, Xperia Arc S;
- ZTE: Grand S Flex, ZTE V956, Grand X Quad V987 e Grand Memo;
- Other brands: Alcatel One Touch Evo 7, Archos 53 Platinum, HTC Desire 500, Caterpillar Cat B15, Wiko Cink Five, Wiko Darknight, Lenovo A820, UMi X2, Faea F1 and THL W8