Tuesday 6, April 2021 • 8:03 pm
The Minister of Health, Francisco Alabí, explained the steps to make the vaccination appointment against covid-19, for the elderly and chronically ill, starting tomorrow when the second phase of immunization against SARS-cov2 begins in the country.
The first to receive the injection in this phase are those adults over 80 years of age. For them and for the rest of the people over 50 years old, Alabí explained that they must register on the vaccinationcovid19.gob.sv website.
These are the steps:
- Enter the site vaccinationcovid19.gob.sv
- Complete the required personal data: Among these, Alabí said that it is important to place a contact cell number, complete the address and indicate if you have comorbidities or disabilities.
- The next step is to read and accept the informed consent on vaccination.
- On the fourth page, the vaccination center will appear, as well as the date and time that the person must appear. This same page will suggest if the person wants to change the vaccination center.
- Subsequently, the sheet can be printed where the place where the vaccine will be placed will be shown.
“There are three modalities that, depending on the demand, the population can access their appointment,” Alabí said.
What happens if I don’t have internet, what happens if I can’t use the website?
According to the minister, people can approach health units to ask first-level personnel to schedule their appointment.
Also, health promoters will do a search in the communities, especially in rural areas, for those adults over 80 years of age who do not know about the phase.
We will be able to facilitate and schedule the appointment for you and you will have support with transportation, so that we can advance in the covid-19 vaccination process “. Francisco Alabí, Minister of Health.