Clothes play a very important role in our life. With the help of him, it is possible to improve your personality, develop your individual style and even demonstrate your feelings and mood. Pleasantly scented, perfectly clean and ironed garments give even more security and also create a good image of a person. We entrust the care of clothes to a washing machine, so buying a high-quality, sustainable and energy-efficient device should be considered a valuable long-term investment. At the same time, it is also an opportunity to take care not only of your surroundings, but also of your own comfort and well-being.
Cleaning clothes – unprecedented quality
According to research conducted around the world, it has been established that on average a person owns about 148 items of clothing. Quite an impressive number, isn’t it? Also, they are likely to have different textures and fabric compositions. If in the past our grandparents and great-grandparents organized separate laundry days, today washing clothes couldn’t be easier, because modern and “smart” technologies can quickly and efficiently do this long and tiring job for us.
However, with the rapid increase in the price of energy resources, the question of saving measures becomes relevant, which also includes the frequency of use of household appliances. Indeed, if you buy a washing machine of medium or high energy efficiency class, you no longer have to worry about electricity and water consumption, because it will not be disproportionately high.
Perfect removal of stains with steam
Let’s face it, each of us has at least one item of clothing that we can no longer wear due to that single stain that is impossible to clean. triad the washing machines are equipped with the “Steam Cure” technology, which guarantees excellent cleaning of the clothes. At the beginning of the washing cycle, the steam dissolves the stains, making it considerably easier to clean the garment in the subsequent washing phases. The delivery of steam in the final phase, on the other hand, restores the shape of the garments, making the fabric soft, smooth and pleasant to the touch.
Even the busiest people will be able to enjoy and appreciate the benefits of this function on a daily basis, because it is possible to wash clothes in just 28 (washing machine with a full load) or 14 (2 kg laundry) minutes.
Reduction of detergent loss
Did you know that in standard washing machines, about 20% of the detergent is not used completely? This means that the money is literally rolling in washed away in the sewer. While such a loss may not seem very large, it certainly adds up to a significant amount, say, within a year. Take care of the full and effective use of detergent, triad washing machines are equipped with the innovative “Aqua Fusion” technology, which prevents the loss of washing powder, which saves both finances and also reduces the disproportionate loss of washing powder.
Although the garments have just been washed and dried, they can still host various unwanted microorganisms, so it is important to pay attention if your washing machine is equipped with the “Hygiene+” function, which will quickly and effectively eliminate pollen, mites and various bacteria that tend to cause allergic reactions, affecting well-being and quality of life in general. Furthermore, the hygiene program built into the washing machines has been approved by “Allergy UK”, which confirms that the devices have been thoroughly tested and scientifically verified, showing that they can effectively destroy various microorganisms, including allergens.
Perfectly smooth garments even after several hours in the washing machine
Sometimes, in our busy and hectic everyday life, we tend to forget seemingly less important nuances. For example, the unloading of washed laundry. But you don’t have to worry about this anymore, because even within 8 hours of finishing the cycle, the clothes will be much less wrinkled in the closed washing machine, thanks to the special mode that performs an additional rotation every few minutes.
Buying a washing machine – what else is worth knowing?
Although, undeniably, the latest technologies and functions are a significant factor when choosing a washing machine model, it is also important to consider other equally important nuances:
- room size. The parameters of the washing machine will also depend on this, so it is recommended that you first carefully measure the height and width of the room. You will also be able to avoid unpleasant incidents when the purchased device does not fit into the intended place at all;
- amount of laundry and washing frequency. jIf you are a large family with small children, it would be optimal to purchase a washing machine with a capacity starting from 8 kg. On the other hand, if the clothes are washed relatively infrequently, such as once or twice a week, a device that can load up to 7 kg of laundry will do;
- charm of design. Although the functionality of the washing machine must be taken into consideration first, its appearance is undoubtedly important too, especially if you have purchased a free-standing appliance that cannot be “hidden” in an elegant piece of furniture or shelf. Mostly, the design of washing machines is kept in a minimalist style, highlighting only a few elements, so it is relatively easy to include it in the whole home or room decor;
- economy. We urge you to pay attention to the energy efficiency class, which is denoted by the letters from A to G. The more plus signs next to the letter, the more efficient the washing machine will be (class C is currently the most energy efficient) . Also, when buying a washing machine, make sure it is equipped with a function that warns you if there is a leak, thus helping to reduce unnecessary and unnecessary water consumption.
Proper and regular maintenance of the device is the cornerstone of its longevity
Each of us wants the purchased household appliances to last as long as possible, so that the clothes are washed perfectly and do not rust. However, to achieve this, your washing machine also needs proper care and maintenance from time to time. It’s basically a simple process:
- Filter cleaning. It tends to collect various kinds of dirt, as well as small things, such as rings, earrings, coins, etc., so clean it regularly.
- Cleaning the detergent and fabric softener drawers. Leftover detergent and fabric softener can create a breeding ground for bacteria. On the other hand, to avoid unpleasant aromas, it is advisable to keep the drawer half open so as to circulate the air inside.
- Washing machine cleaning. At least a couple of times a year, it is recommended to idle the device. This means setting the special mode (recommended at 90°C) and using the detergents intended for them. In this way the washing machine will clean itself and at the same time improve its performance.
Our daily life without a washing machine is hard to imagine, so it is all the more important to invest in quality household appliances that ensure sustainability and consistently high quality, which can be provided by modern technologies combined with functional solutions.