Ukrainian boxer Vasily Lomachenko posted an interview with the scandalous Metropolitan of Zaporozhye and Melitopol Luka (Andrey Kovalenko in the world).
So, the ex-world champion in three weight categories broke the month-long silence on the Internet and published the first post starting from July 2.
Corresponding video with the Metropolitan of the UOC-MP appeared Lomachenko’s official Instagram page.
Note that the video contains an interview with the priest, which he gave on March 30 to the Russian Air Force service.
In particular, in the video, the clergyman admits that February 24 was a shock for him and he could not believe what had happened. According to Luke, the cause of the war was sin – the sin of pride, the sin of power, and humanity relaxed and forgot about God. Earlier, Luka recalled that the last straw that provoked the attack was the LGBT parade in Kyiv.
In addition, the Metropolitan is an active opponent of the autocephaly of the Ukrainian Church. Luka also contributes to the deportation of Ukrainians from Mariupol, taking civilians to Russia.
“Part One: Murder is a sin” signed video Lomachenko.
As for Lomachenko’s actions, namely the publication of this video, users in the comments “smashed” it to smithereens:
- Vasya you broke the bottom
- Well, it’s funny, 170 days of a full-scale war, and your cotton wool has not yet burned out of your head
- Vasily turned out to be a corrupt Vasilisa
- Fuck, and Lomachenko is farther behind the Moscow priests … fuuuuu fuck
- Cotton-Orthodox program. Continuation
- Cotton, cotton in your head
- The world has never seen such a beaten on the head blockhead as you
- Vasya, as a public person, you need to post completely different posts and cover the real picture of the war. I see few deaths of our people and soldiers for you to open your eyes and have a firm position
In addition, Lomachenko has not yet publicly condemned the invasion of the Russian army into Ukraine. However, Vasily from the beginning of the war entered the Belgorod-Dnestrovsky terrorist defense.
Previously it was reported that Lomachenko’s next fight date announced. The name of the opponent and the venue of the fight will be determined when Vasily is allowed to leave Ukraine.
- Lomachenko has 16 wins (11 by knockout) and 2 losses in the professional ring.
- In the last battle, on the night of December 12, Vasily defeated messenger Richard Commey and won the WBO Intercontinental Championship.